Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I doubt it's full ZoomX. I'm guessing ZoomX at the heel, React from the mid section to the topline of the midsole, and Zoom Air at the forefoot.

That Grey cw will be copped!

Last edited:
I doubt it's full ZoomX. I'm guessing ZoomX at the heel, React from the mid section to the topline of the midsole, and Zoom Air at the forefoot.

That Grey cw will be copped!

interesting, i was gonna guess itd be like the peg turbo with the react/zoom x midsole and zoom air at the forefoot.

on another note, i actually love the look and it definitely has the vomero 5 vibe to it which are currently one of my favorite pairs. will for sure get the grey pair when they drop
1.jpg

No full length zoom bag on Vomero 15's? This is why I stayed with this line. I'll take any other cushioning as a bonus, but not a foam as a standalone in the heel or forefoot (whichever it may be). Not interested in foams that bottom out. Time to stockup on Vomero 14's.

I would say the opposite way for React and ZoomX, just like the tempo.

Does that mean its react on the heel with zoomx / zoom air in the forefoot? So the 'zoomX' branding is put on the react material like they did in the Peg Turbos? And its like that for the Tempo Next% too?

they may be released on 6/4

Now up on RW

MIDSOL
  • Nike React foam is lightweight, springy, and durable.
OUTSOLE
  • Rubber outsole gives you traction and smooth ride between trails and the road.
UPPER
  • Durable Mesh throughout the upper increases airflow and helps drain water, so you can stay cool and dry.
  • Faux Gaiter Piece at the collar helps keep dirt and debris out.
  • Midfoot Cage helps your foot stay secure and contained
  • Pull Tab at the heel for easy on and off.
  • Toe Fangs at the forefoot help enhance traction.
  • Perforated sockliner helps resist water and increase drainage.

what you guys using the Pegasus Trails for??? I am wondering why you guys are so hyped for the trail 2? They are way better trail shoes out there if you are running trails! The Kiger and wildhorse are way better and have a rock plate...

they look good?

the 36 trails also one of those perfect balance for light trails and road running and the 37s will probably continue that trait

they look good?

the 36 trails also one of those perfect balance for light trails and road running and the 37s will probably continue that trait
Gotcha, I thought people were using them specially for trails. I have a friend that wears his before and after he runs a trail as a recovery shoe lol

Gotcha, I thought people were using them specially for trails. I have a friend that wears his before and after he runs a trail as a recovery shoe lol
I saw more Peg Trails than most other shoes at the North Face 50 mile. Granted there were a few short sections of pavement on the course, but a vast majority was on gravel or fire roads, plus a lot of rooty technical. I myself wore the Wildhorse 4 but I think the Pegs would do just fine on any trails shy of the most technical.

No full length zoom bag on Vomero 15's? This is why I stayed with this line. I'll take any other cushioning as a bonus, but not a foam as a standalone in the heel or forefoot (whichever it may be). Not interested in foams that bottom out. Time to stockup on Vomero 14's.
AGREED.

Back
Top Bottom