Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

what you guys using the Pegasus Trails for??? I am wondering why you guys are so hyped for the trail 2? They are way better trail shoes out there if you are running trails! The Kiger and wildhorse are way better and have a rock plate...

I'm in SoCal and I run a lot on what I would call a "Path"... it starts off as hard packed gravel, turns loose and sandy in spots and it's a bit rutted in places. Not a real rocky rooted trail, but It's just a bit too rough for road running shoes.

ultimate trunners up on ndc

1591040494378.jpeg

1591040509146.jpeg

Really excited for the Peg Trail 2s! The first cw has really grown on me. I haven’t even worn the “Wild” Peg36 Trail cw yet lol

The JB Trunner Ultimate is also on NDC. Specs state that they’re equipped with a FL Zoom Air unit and a FF Zoom unit.

i never seen or heard of any cw releasing actually, even the green ones just popped up

same with the trunner advance

Got a pair of the Pegasus 37 flyease. Didn’t know if I liked it at first but after a couple runs I love this shoe. So easy to get my foot in and zip.

I saw more Peg Trails than most other shoes at the North Face 50 mile. Granted there were a few short sections of pavement on the course, but a vast majority was on gravel or fire roads, plus a lot of rooty technical. I myself wore the Wildhorse 4 but I think the Pegs would do just fine on any trails shy of the most technical.

pablo gonzales won 2019 UTMB's TDS, which is 145km on fairly technical trail.

like you, i wore the WH5 at TNF last year - it's my favorite of nike trail's offerings and it's just so damn comfortable over long distances.

was really hoping for the AF yesterday and i am not sure i can wait another month, might go ahead and just get a peg37, infinity react and/or trunner ults

i am getting antsy with my current rotations zf/vf, havoc and rincon and the hokas melting right before my eyes, awesome and very light shoes but with almost no rubber coverage it looks like its a 100-150 mile daily trainer

was really hoping for the AF yesterday and i am not sure i can wait another month, might go ahead and just get a peg37, infinity react and/or trunner ults

i am getting antsy with my current rotations zf/vf, havoc and rincon and the hokas melting right before my eyes, awesome and very light shoes but with almost no rubber coverage it looks like its a 100-150 mile daily trainer
I was hoping to get the AF yesterday as well. Looks like it may be a July release.

I’ve been running in the Peg 37 for about two weeks and they’ve been great. The Infinity was my favorite shoe of 2020 but the Peg 37 are now my go to shoe.

The Rincons should definitely last more than 100-150, but the exposed EVA will not look pretty. Infinity has been my favorite of 2020 so far; I haven't warmed up to the Peg 37. I keep trying, but they haven't clicked.

Back
Top Bottom