Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Yo I just got a pair of Pegasus 35 Turbo cuz of that nike sale and damn these are one of the comfiest shoes I have ever worn.

Those just came today. Softer than my Salomon Sense Ride 2. Looks great. As they said in Roadtrailrun review, should be a nice road trail hybrid for longer or slower runs.
The black ones could be a nice shoe for holidays when you just take one pair for everything, walking, running, etc.

0B9B7C16-1CAE-4143-8200-A4215029D570.jpeg
FBAAC64A-7048-4FC0-8FF1-FB2B67D9E201.jpeg

Quick question guys - I'm torn on two choices for running shoes. Pls help me pick between the React Infinity Run or Pegasus Turbo 2. Any thing to consider for either? I'm leaning towards the PT2 because of the heel slippage on the react infinity. But I like sole design of the react infinity. I average anywhere from 25-30 miles a week on road settings. Currently running on old flyknit lunar 1s.

Quick question guys - I'm torn on two choices for running shoes. Pls help me pick between the React Infinity Run or Pegasus Turbo 2. Any thing to consider for either? I'm leaning towards the PT2 because of the heel slippage on the react infinity. But I like sole design of the react infinity. I average anywhere from 25-30 miles a week on road settings. Currently running on old flyknit lunar 1s.

From a longevity standpoint, the Infinity Runs will last longer than the Turbos. I’m almost at 450mi on my Infinity Runs and they’re still going strong but each pair of Turbos I had started to bottom out around 200-250mi for me.

Half size down worked for the heel slip or run in some thicker socks, like stance, etc.

What may tip the scale for you may be what types of runs you do, if they’re traditionally speed runs or if they’re regular/recovery runs.

Hope this helps.

The Turbos are way too soft for my liking. With that said, I’d opt for the INFs. You could try going down a 1/2 size and/or the heel lock lacing method.

INF would be my option. two pairs of turbos separated on me, one after only 50km or so. I replaced with Peg 37 which after a 30km break in are working well. If I wasn’t waiting on the Tempo I’d have sprung for some INF quick sharp.

id go with infinity react between the two, the heel slip i find is just a feeling but if you tie it down right your shoes isnt going anywhere, i found wearing thick elite bball socks has eliminated it

i love the peg turbos though and its my go to casual/walking shoes to theme parks and such, which reminds me, got to get the bret hart cw on a deep discount

I went ahead and ordered the infinity reacts from running warehouse (they got a better deal and free 2 day shipping over nike) and went to a size 10 from my normal 10.5. Hopefully that doesn't make the fitment too snug. Went with the basic B/W colorway.

renegades up on fnl

not too bad for $130

it has a contoured foot plate... gon need to see a cutout of the midsole

• Lightweight performance shoes built for running and training
  • Nano-printed upper for lightweight breathability
  • Twin Zoom Air units for plenty of cushioned comfort
  • Cushlon foam ensures heel-to-toe transitions are smooth
  • Thin, contoured foot plate for stable support
  • Flexible rubber outsole for grip and traction
  • The Jordan Air Zoom Renegade is imported.
Lightweight, supportive and ready to help you train, the Men's Jordan Air Zoom Renegade Running Shoes are as functional as they are eye-catching. Slip into these powerhouse sneaks during your next training session or run.

1593201442326.jpeg

I prefer the Infinity as the rocker design works well with my forefoot strike. You may want to also consider the Peg 37 which is my favorite trainer night now.

For a daily trainer, I prefer the Infinity over the Turbo 2 and Peg 37. Heel slippage quickly went away as a perceived issue, and the rocker really helps. Turbo 2 is better than both for speed work. I gave up on the Peg 37 for running; it feels too firm and heavy compared to my other options (FuelCell TC, Endorphin Speed/Pro, Infinity, Triumph 17, Carbon X, etc.)

4B56A1E8-D8C2-4F10-8F3D-15EAFADD7989.jpeg
40DA6093-185A-4BC6-BA5A-2CFFC5B3B424.jpeg

Ordered on Sunday for $105 from Eastbay. I was surprised to see a 12.5 somewhere other than NDC.
Very comfortable, about to be my go to for working summer camp/more outdoor activities. Occasional run as well.

4B56A1E8-D8C2-4F10-8F3D-15EAFADD7989.jpeg
40DA6093-185A-4BC6-BA5A-2CFFC5B3B424.jpeg

Ordered on Sunday for $105 from Eastbay. I was surprised to see a 12.5 somewhere other than NDC.
Very comfortable, about to be my go to for working summer camp/more outdoor activities. Occasional run as well.

what did you guys determine for sizing on these? Tts or tts for Nike running (half up for me)

edit... didn’t read the most recent page. Thanks for the sizing tips

noob question from a fatty, what do you suggest for running on concrete, Peg 35, Peg Turbo or Peg Turbo 2 (or something else maybe)? haven't run in a while, I usually suffer from lower back pain after running. I need a heel drop of 8mm minimum. No more than 3 miles a run.

noob question from a fatty, what do you suggest for running on concrete, Peg 35, Peg Turbo or Peg Turbo 2 (or something else maybe)? haven't run in a while, I usually suffer from lower back pain after running. I need a heel drop of 8mm minimum. No more than 3 miles a run.
Infinity Run or Saucony Triumph 17.

Back
Top Bottom