Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

zoom speed... these are the kids version but the clear sole shows the pods on the forefoot... looks like zoom hex pods

1593479337066.jpeg

1593479350880.jpeg

1593479374672.jpeg

recently picked up some Peg 36s on sale. i’m new to running(12-13 miles a week) but compared to the shoes i had before these are nice.

do you guys recommend having more than one pair of running shoes in rotation or you just use one up and then get new ones?

recently picked up some Peg 36s on sale. i’m new to running(12-13 miles a week) but compared to the shoes i had before these are nice.

do you guys recommend having more than one pair of running shoes in rotation or you just use one up and then get new ones?

depends how serious you'll get into running, but most of us have multiple pairs to rotate through for the different kinds of runs we have (tempo, easy, race day, etc.)

with the peg 36s, they're a workhorse and pretty good daily trainer so you can get away with them and eventually pick up another to rotate if you get more into running

If you plan on running the same mileage, one pair should be fine. Many of us who have a rotation are utilizing different shoes for different types of runs or if we’re running higher mileage to keep our legs fresh.

... or we have a rotation because we like shoes!

cant argue with this lol i already was buying lots of shoes to collect so it was inevitable i was gonna have lots of shoes to rotate through for running

Wondering if anyone has tried their 37's with orthotics or any different insoles?

anybody got a pair of zoom divisions?

curious of its comfort level with the baby forefoot zoom pods, doesnt seem too bad at $90 retail

1593711044735.png

1593711069320.png

1593711089774.png

OKAY, FINALLY ALL CAUGHT UP! :lol: Because running shoes seem to have taken a drastic turn (in a good way) and my friend keeps talking about running, I've regained the itch to get back into running. It's been about 16 months since my last run in the now-seemingly-ancient Pegasus 35, but I hella wanna get back into running.

I'm looking at the Pegasus 37 and the Infinity React. If I'm looking to do easy 5K runs (about a 15-20% decrease from my old pace) and track/speed intervals of 200m or 400m speed runs, would you guys recommend the Pegasus 37s? Has anyone done track interval workouts with the Infinity Reacts, really?

OKAY, FINALLY ALL CAUGHT UP! :lol: Because running shoes seem to have taken a drastic turn (in a good way) and my friend keeps talking about running, I've regained the itch to get back into running. It's been about 16 months since my last run in the now-seemingly-ancient Pegasus 35, but I hella wanna get back into running.

I'm looking at the Pegasus 37 and the Infinity React. If I'm looking to do easy 5K runs (about a 15-20% decrease from my old pace) and track/speed intervals of 200m or 400m speed runs, would you guys recommend the Pegasus 37s? Has anyone done track interval workouts with the Infinity Reacts, really?
based on what you want I think the Pegs would be the way to go, I can't imagine doing any trackwork in the infinity react - just too much cushioning and not great lockdown around the heel!

^ That's what I was thinking, too. The other part of me wonders if the Infinity Reacts would be more beneficial for my knees since it seems to be a maxed-cushion shoe. I wouldn't be really doing intervals if that was the case.

^ That's what I was thinking, too. The other part of me wonders if the Infinity Reacts would be more beneficial for my knees since it seems to be a maxed-cushion shoe. I wouldn't be really doing intervals if that was the case.

both shoes are really well cushioned but the pegs will probably be better than the reacts in being able to use on different types of runs

Back
Top Bottom