Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I guess it's depending on the hub. I read UPS hub at Oakland is backed up. All deliveries through that hub will be delayed for weeks.

I placed an order through Nike last Monday, July 13, for the grey Peg37s. I got the shipping notice on Wednesday, July 15 (technically it was 12:15am Thurs). They showed up yesterday, July 20. So a 7 day turnaround for me
Did you grab the grey with the blue and red swooshes? I’ve been eyeing that pair.

I think shipping time depends on the product. I ordered the multi color Aeroswift half tight and the pro colorway of the new Aeroswift singlet on 7/9 and they haven’t arrived yet.

Did you grab the grey with the blue and red swooshes? I’ve been eyeing that pair.

I think shipping time depends on the product. I ordered the multi color Aeroswift half tight and the pro colorway of the new Aeroswift singlet on 7/9 and they haven’t arrived yet.

Yep, those are the ones. The grey is much lighter in person than it is in the pics. Despite what I said over on the VF thread about the weight, these 37s are a step up from the 35/36. They feel lighter on foot than their weight suggests. The react + the forefoot pods give me a nice bounce. I could see these being more of a workhorse for me than the 35/36 were.

Also, I live in WI. My shipments normally come up through Hodgkins, IL and then up to WI. So maybe I miss these UPS bottlenecks.

Yep, those are the ones. The grey is much lighter in person than it is in the pics. Despite what I said over on the VF thread about the weight, these 37s are a step up from the 35/36. They feel lighter on foot than their weight suggests. The react + the forefoot pods give me a nice bounce. I could see these being more of a workhorse for me than the 35/36 were.

Also, I live in WI. My shipments normally come up through Hodgkins, IL and then up to WI. So maybe I miss these UPS bottlenecks.
Nice. Share a pic of those if you get a chance. I have that CW in my cart on Eastbay along with the racer blue Infinity Run. I’ll pull the trigger once they have another 25% code and the Peg 37 aren’t excluded.

I agree. The weight isn’t an issue for me. The 37 are my favorite trainer of 2020. They can handle easy miles as well as uptempo miles nicely. I’m also excited for the Tempo Next and Vomero 15. Hopefully we see both sooner than later.

AA1FE5FC-E74D-435E-B441-EC4E66FBA35E.jpeg
1625E8DA-B802-4DDF-9274-1107D28B5E7D.jpeg
6E43DC44-5253-48E5-9892-22A8EBEBCB99.jpeg

My Winflo 7's shipped this afternoon. Only two days behind schedule. Looks like I may get them by Friday after all. Maybe...

If you're tired of waiting for NDC to restock the Black/Red Jordan 85 Runners like I am:

Jordan85Runner.jpg
(featuring FF Zoom)

For those eligible, NEX has the Pegasus 37 for 74.99 today.

I’ve been on a solid ASICS run this year but for that price so soon I’ll give the Pegasus a shot.

I finally pulled the trigger on the Black/Red Jordan 85 Runners through GOAT for ~$82 shipped.
29BCFB2A-002D-44E1-B5CB-191B30A89341.jpeg

The CASH app has a special 25% off offer that ends today (max: $50 off). Plus, you could get $5 per referral.
4C130DFF-0741-4E8E-836E-2174FD452B6E.jpeg

I had to jump through hoops to get funds into the app’s balance. My bank account was linked too! SMH

It’ll reflect in the app.

Here’s what I did...

Even though my bank account was linked, I had to jump through hoops to get funds into the app's account to get it to work. I thought I could just make the purchase right away and have the app deduct the cost from my bank account. I learned that you need to activate your CASH app card then link you bank account/debit card, then tranfer funds into the app's balance.

Here’s what I did:

- Find out how much your item will cost in TOTAL; taxes, shipping, etc.
- Once you see the total amount, transfer that exact or a little above that amount into your app.
- Once transferred, copy your CASH app card info, remember the exp date and three digit cvc#
- As you are about to make the purchase, add a "new credit card" as the payment.
- Select VISA, insert the CASH app card info, save and SWIPE to complete the transaction.
- You'll get an email from GOAT confirming the order with the total cost.
- You'll get another email to follow from the CASH app with the 25% off the original cost
- That discounted cost will reflect in your app.

If you're like me and will only be using the app once, CASH OUT the discounted remaining funds back into your bank account. :lol: :nthat:

finally picked up some peg trail 1s...or peg 36 trail whatever you want to call them. Should be here next week...got them for $50 through a friend that works at urban outfitters. Got this colorway...not my fav...but for the price...

air-zoom-pegasus-36-trail-mens-trail-running-shoe-jzQpTx.jpg

If you're tired of waiting for NDC to restock the Black/Red Jordan 85 Runners like I am:

Jordan85Runner.jpg
(featuring FF Zoom)

NDC just restocked.
https://www.nike.com/t/jordan-air-zoom-85-runner-mens-training-shoe-9jr7Z9

MAN! I ordered from GOAT last Thursday too using the 25% off offer LOL. I checked the Nike app maybe twice a day since tail end of June and hoping for that restock too. I feel like a wasted the promo. I should’ve copped a bigger ticket item like the VFNs or Black/Cement AJ4s. Oh well.

I received my pair from GOAT last night, and they look DOPE. I’ll certainly grab another from Nike with the 20% med promo.

Sizing advice: go DOWN 1/2 your regular size for these. They run long. I compared the shoe’s length to my VF2, which are +1/2 my true size, and they’re pretty identical. Jordan Running is very inconsistent with their sizing... SMH.

jb likes to lump up their trainers and runners

like the trunner advance and ultimate, both mainly running shoes but it bears the trunner name

i think at this point it kind of blurs the line since there are running shoes that are trainers and then race days and then recovery, etc...

i mean they themselves call it Air Zoom 85 Runner and definitely describes it like a running shoe but then again they could also be talking about it in terms of running during your training?

ICONIC STYLE ENGINEERED FOR SPEED.

Fly past the competition in the Jordan Air Zoom 85 Runner. An ultralight design and responsive cushioning helps keep you quick on your feet, while Jordan heritage inspiration brings a futuristic take on the first Air Jordan.

Jordan 85 Runner
Jordan 85 Runner - Black Red.png

I LOVE THESE! They look sleek on feet! I could feel some snappiness of the FF Zoom unit. They're narrow just like the previous Jordan 88 and 89 Racers, but are sized oddly. These are one full size down from what I opted for in the 88 and 89 Racers. I'll start running in them when I get a double. I'll certainly triple/quadruple up when they inevitably go on clearance!

These are definitely one of my favorite *new sneakers of 2020!

E2B8698D-E5BD-486A-B88E-064249D90D14.jpeg

Usually, it takes me months to years to UNDS my sneakers... but I UNDSed these within one week! lol They’re really versatile, as they look great on feet and feel as though they can certainly be worn to actually run in.

They need to release a Black/Royal and a New Love cw in these! I’d double if they do! Triples in the Black/Red cw will be a must for me.

Another on foot pic.
972F513A-3910-4218-A16A-E9AC45AD1DF1.jpeg

I just don’t like how you could see your toes’ shapes through the toe box lol... otherwise, as a stock / no mods/swaps, these are BY FAR the best Jordan Runner/Racer of the line, IMHO. They have the perfect blend of paying homage to a classic with decent tech!

I do have a Flyknit AJ1 swap in the works with the 85 Runner sole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom