Nike Air Penny 3 2020 retro

Since black/royal comes out on the 20th I'm thinking next week. Check finishline, Jimmy jazz, Snipes, Hibbett, they might drop them randomly.

Want the white/royal pair. Enjoy the eggplant pair and the black/royal y’all. I hope this release is easy for the purists and not the damn beasts/resellers cuz that recent Barkley debacle is giving me trust issues.

The 20th needs to come on already!!!!! I am SOOOO here for these.....I hope Nike revive more of the old school basketball sneakers (cough, cough Garnett 3s.....cough LOL).

1604703860515.png

in for the black pair if they have the zoom forefoot. if they put zoom in the recent GP's, they should put them in the penny's.

Why couldn’t they just do a Royal and black pair? Instead they have to throw in this mix match BS...

Sock liner says Do It for Dez. Not a fan either hope the Black/royal still releasing that day

when I saw the blue upper I was hyped, when I saw the red and tiger stripes I wanted to jump out of the window! I hope they make a Suns colorway, but I guess my chances are slim!

Back
Top Bottom