NIKE AIR SHAKE NDESTRUKT WILL RETRO IN 2017

Wonder if they will do the patent leather joints. Loved those as a kid

in for both, please bring back the OPs colorway (my first ever name brand shoe i owned) and all OG colorways and you have me!

Finally!

giphy.gif

I wonder how much these will cost. Hopefully they won't be insanely hiked up. I had the white and navy ones. I want the black and white ones.

in for both, please bring back the OPs colorway (my first ever name brand shoe i owned) and all OG colorways and you have me!
I read somewhere on instagram that they are planning on doing the one in OP and the white/red ones. I really hope they have the logo on the back, it really makes the shoe.

The white/navy is copped, patent leather is copped based on release timing. This is one of the few shoes that could actually benefit from retro+ colorways so I'll wait and see on what may come

I read somewhere on instagram that they are planning on doing the one in OP and the white/red ones. I really hope they have the logo on the back, it really makes the shoe.

View media item 2169415
Lol...get ready to see something embossed back there instead of stitched.... you know damn well nike isnt going to go heavy on the embroidery only to fill the outlets for 49.99
Id also expect " shiny brittle tumbled pleather that folds rather than creases" ala the white cb94s.
Forefoot air bag....that'll be gone.
The sad part is that this wasnt even a top level sig of the day and they are gonna tax like its a 180 barkley or a penny now.
Honestly if they dont involve rodman and pay him well, I hope they never drop

HOF players played in chucks so it might have just been the player and not the shoes, just sayin lol

That's saying a bunch of nothing lol. You see how those old dudes are walking nowadays? MJ had bad tendonitis and busted toes by year 3 in the league, and he wore NIKEs. His "natural" walking stride was actually a limp lol.

That's saying a bunch of nothing lol. You see how those old dudes are walking nowadays? MJ had bad tendonitis and busted toes by year 3 in the league, and he wore NIKEs. His "natural" walking stride was actually a limp lol.
it was a joke statement, i know sarcasm is lost on the internet, just bustin balls. plus we all know this shoe was not a great ballin shoe. i wouldnt be surprised if Rodmans shoes he wore for games fit and felt different so they would be better on the court

Back
Top Bottom