Nike Air Skylon II

FAAE1D41-86D1-4256-A5E9-278B1A4336B1.png
Thank you but too bad for me I’m no where near that area

Black pairs would’ve been much better with black mid soles. The white kills them.
Its a ton of white and none anywhere else in the shoe, i think the second pair looks better than the purple ones. Although i will probably go for the black purple ones. I want to rock this model and not worry about rubbing and dirtying the tow on the escalator or something simple

How are you guys cleaning the felt material on these? Wore these in Vegas drunk and they came out with hardly any damage but I got a little bit of black scuff here and there. I’ve only tried water to rub it off and it went away a little but still noticeable up close.

I haven't cleaned em yet, im thinking maybe just paper towel and water for starters...im hearing vegas is a clean city in comparison to others, good to hear they hold up though

I haven't cleaned em yet, im thinking maybe just paper towel and water for starters...im hearing vegas is a clean city in comparison to others, good to hear they hold up though

I was stunned. Like after a day of walking around I randomly looked at the sole and there was literally no dirt on em. It was the weirdest **** ever. Then again I was so drunk I could’ve been imagining things :lol:. These hold up really well. Once I figure out how to clean em I’m throwing in the vault until Spring. Beautiful and underrated sneaker. Neckbreakers for sure.

Back
Top Bottom