Nike Air Skylon II

Dangg.. I really like the simple colors that they have chosen for this collab. I've been pretty lucky so far this year with raffles so I hope I can secure a pair.
You gonna try too?
I considered it. But after seeing the latest photos, I'll pass.

So how does the Air Skylon II fit? Never owned a pair and looking forward to those fogs that are coming up on 27th. I'm tts us9,5 in Jordan 1 and 3. Us9 on AF1. Thanks in advance!

ao1551-108-1.jpg

AO1551-108

calm down, FOGs are still sitting on various websites and most definitely didn't sell out in seconds

modus47 modus47 You know how the game works, my friend! I'm just glad at this point that the hypebeast stuff gets seperated neatly from the OG silhouettes - the fear of god ones are super plain and don't do the design of the OGs justice so most guys like you and me will not want to have them anyway.

modus47 modus47 You know how the game works, my friend! I'm just glad at this point that the hypebeast stuff gets seperated neatly from the OG silhouettes - the fear of god ones are super plain and don't do the design of the OGs justice so most guys like you and me will not want to have them anyway.
I agree with the clean separation.

Back
Top Bottom