Nike Air Skylon II

Thanks for the quick responses. Does the felt feel cheap or like a synthetic suede at all?

For reference, I didn't pick up the tennis ball talarias because of the feel of the material.

Thanks for the quick responses. Does the felt feel cheap or like a synthetic suede at all?

For reference, I didn't pick up the tennis ball talarias because of the feel of the material.

Sorry to say...Talarias feel premium compared to the Skylon IIs.

Imma wait for the price to dip

C7B17507-A14D-484F-99DD-AB7F934CB23D.jpeg

Man, they're really running these into the ground...

got my sprites though! And the FOG blacks were surprisingly nice, IMO.

nike-air-skylon-ii-white-total-orange-racer-pink-black-ao1551-106-1.jpg

AO1551-106

Anyone pick these up? I slept on the grape/teal and now cant find them anywhere! So I have gone for the 106.

Thinking about painting the swoosh black to give some contrast to the rest of the shoe.

kinda like the sunset vibe even though i've always been on the fence with total orange.

how are yall cleaning the white felt material? would throwing them in the washer with reshoevenator clean em up real nice or ruin them?

The synthetic suede is basically a felt-like material much similar to the AM1 - I hear some people do the washing machine trick but I wouldn't recommend it at all because other parts of the shoe might get damaged. Try to clean it by hand - it's the best solution and get's the best results if you are thorough

Back
Top Bottom