Nike Air Tongue Tag Swap

NT fam,

So I got some Jordan 1's (ko's) and I am looking to swap out the unnecessary large and ugly "Jordan" tongue tag with a "Nike Air" tag. A previous NT member I remember had successfully done this and I was wondering if anyone else had any success.  Unfortunately, I don't have any kicks with the Nike Air tongue tag but does anyone recommend any shoes that would have it? I think most AF1 have it...anyone have some on any beat up pairs they would be willing to take off for me and sell? I'd gladly paypal you some $...  Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

An NT member did this couple years ago when AJKO's dropped.

On the top of my head the Cortez have the Nike on the tongue not "Nike Air".

But good luck finding the tag, but I'm sure once you get it done it will look dope.

dunks are NOT candidates...the cortez could work but like you said, no air.  I'd prefer finding some beat up pair on ebay for like 20 bucks.  When finished I will post on the boards. 

I can make custom tongue tags too! For dunks, air max, af1, or other brands :smile:

I could replace "NIKE" in NIKE AIR for a 4/3 letter name too

This is a pretty cool idea if they look factory. Especially the custom ones would be awesome for like weddings and stuff like that.

I am in the process of making 1985 tags and 2015 tags. I just made a custom Kentucky Wildcat copycat tongue for a customer.

For now, peep www.iggyskicks.com

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 7.19.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 7.19.33 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 202
Back
Top Bottom