Nike Air Total Max Uptempo - PLEASE RETRO THESE!!!!!!!!

I've realized that it doesnt truly matter what we have to say. If it will make $$$ they will release the OG colorway and ride that wave on out with any andevery colorway possible before the consumers snap out of it and say their sick of the shoe.

With this type of post coming up every week I expect this shoe to release eventually, probably followed by an all black, maybe black and red, lets throw atweed colorway in there just for good measure, so on and so forth.....

At this rate...they will be...Nike knows what we want...they just keep us waiting...but the way they're killing the resell game right now, it's only amatter of time

Yeah these shoes are straight fire, I had the Silver and Black pair my Junior year for basketball......Id like to get my hands on a pair of neons if they comeback around a second time.

people hate on shoes that didnt come out in the OG days. these didnt sell well at all when they came out. i dont know what has made them so rare. i may stillhave my eastbay from when i was 9 or 10 in the late 90's with these for 40 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom