Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Work flow today
64A2D344-2631-43F6-8F26-0847430A015F.jpeg

I have been wearing my pair to work the last few days. One of my favorite recent releases for sure, I love volt on shoes. Would get another pair but Griffey’s are next.

Dang, didn't know these dropped again.
My 09's still going strong lol, debating if I want to spend $170 on these.
I def will cop the black/gray colorway

I think those are definitely the Silver pair. Looks like the 09's had better silver.. these look more matted down.

The sz11 I bought on the last link listed was ****ed up bad and I sent it back and either they sent it to goat or someone ended up with it and has it listed on Goat as defective. The side was detached and it looked like someone tried to reglue and did an awful job. Back on the hunt again 🤦🏼‍♂️ .

I remember seeing the silver pair on Eastbay Magazine when they first came out. Passed in 09 might have to finally get a pair.

IDK what's up with this retro.. but those pics look off af. They're supposed to silver not heather grey WTF :lol: and they have the colored part near the toe box. I think 09's had that too but it looks so much worse when the Silver is off.

If they end up looking like that, I might have to sadly pass and wait till I get to a nursing home for the 3rd correct release. 2nd best and most looked forward to color way for me.

When the hell did they have other sizes lol. Pics look better there but I have to say the Silver pair is a major let down. Hoping its better in hand.

I might just wait for a retailer that I can return to in case they are garbage in hand. I was ready now I'm not that excited with how they turned out.

Back
Top Bottom