Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Seems the Navy's don't have a ton of hype compared to the Volts...

But for some reason the Navy's stopped at size 13...smh

I feel like they didnt produce the same amount of Volts as they did Navy's...?

That or there's too many other stuff out now (Jordan's/Lebrons etc) or people ran out of that stimmy money lol

That or there's too many other stuff out now (Jordan's/Lebrons etc) or people ran out of that stimmy money lol
I agree it seems like the Volts were way more limited. In my eyes they were gone overnight.

I think you’re right. For my example, I still don’t have em cause of all the LeBrons and Answers 4 I bought, too much money spent on shoes the past 2 months 😩

A9FA6081-DC0E-46BF-AE25-9C52ED072BFA.jpeg

Passed on these yesterday. Good leather used on them and they’re comfortable too but I couldn’t pull the trigger. That white is so bright my OCD isn’t gonna allow me to rock them once I get that white sole a lil dirty lol. Plus I still haven’t rocked my Volts yet. Anyone in Jersey looking, Snipes in Linden got them
IS IT ME OR THAT BLUE IS OFF?????

IS IT ME OR THAT BLUE IS OFF?????

I thought I was the only one. I received my pair on Saturday and I kept staring at the shade of blue. I believe the OG was Royal blue. Even so, I had the ‘09 pair and those were also a midnight/navy just like these. But I recall the blue still being more vibrant on that release. 🤷‍♂️

I dont know what color the blue was back then.

But when Miller wore them they looked like they matched the navy on the Pacers uniform.

And when Vince Carter wore them they looked like they matched the navy accents on the UNC uniforms.

Again idk, just adding these points.

I thought I was the only one. I received my pair on Saturday and I kept staring at the shade of blue. I believe the OG was Royal blue. Even so, I had the ‘09 pair and those were also a midnight/navy just like these. But I recall the blue still being more vibrant on that release. 🤷‍♂️
yeah even that 09 pair is a different shade blue.....I like 09 better

I rocked my bred pair of these on the 4th and they were surprisingly pretty damn comfortable. I had to DJ about 7 hours and didn't feel any discomfort while doing so in these sneakers.

he’s getting paid son.

No ****. I'm sure that the Chinese brands in particular compensate him to hype up their products. The crappy sweatshirts he wears, the local store he name drops, etc.

But are you insinuating that he's getting paid to say that the Nike leather quality is bad?? Why?

Back
Top Bottom