Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

The white/navy joints are fire but I havent even bought the volts yet not in any rush either

I just peeped the white/blues in store today.

I'm personally not gonna cop, but for those of you who have been looking forward to them, you will not be disappointed. The shoe is def on point.

ya i might just buy one pair for now since i'm on tilt just looking at the pics i want them so bad.. like 3 more when they hit 50
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

i know the volts are everywhere.. but you guys really think the metallic blues will be sitting just as long?? I'm like still in shock that nike is blessing us with the atlantic pennys and these within two month of eachother.... i was searching hardcore on ebay just a few months ago for both these just for nostalgia purposes! now i can buy like 5 perr of each bz i never had the chance before!!

They will sit for a long time, longer than the Volt's. I can see these getting sent back to vendor within 3 months of the release. The price is too high for these and people aren't spending money on kicks like that. For "hardcore" collectors and people that really want these they will pay retail for these but no one else will. Nike will probably release the blk/silver and blk/red in lower quantities after seeing the debacle that was the black/volt.
thats why i love nyc, u walk into a local shop they say 160, u say damn thats too much they say 150, u say il jus go across tha street act like uwalkin out,right before u leave they say 140 cash n u got a deal

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

These might hit $50 like the pippens. That would be lovley.
by the time they hit that price,expect most pairs to be yellowed or dirty due to displays/ people trying them on.

yea good call, i'm going to shoe palace they usually always have stuff like 10-20$ cheaper.. I'll swagglefoos my way into some sort of deal withmultiple perrs
wink.gif

Midnights are dead in the water, and Nike know it.

They're just offering them to vendors so they can grab a little extra revenue.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

These might hit $50 like the pippens. That would be lovley.
by the time they hit that price,expect most pairs to be yellowed or dirty due to displays/ people trying them on.
yea thats true. and I HATE buying a pair of kicks thats been tried on
laugh.gif

^not that its tried on.but why am i gonna wait for a sale and the shoes are gonna be yellowed by then
laugh.gif

pennys were getting dirty quick on shelves.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^not that its tried on.but why am i gonna wait for a sale and the shoes is gonna be yellowed by then
laugh.gif

pennys were getting dirty quick on shelves.

heeeeeeeeeeeey that yellow can be fixed with seaglow/bar keepers friend/mr clean eraser lmao

laugh.gif
Word. The worst I seen was the wht/french blue/red XII's in '04. But the Penny II is up there. Shorty really tried to convince me to copped apiss/royalblue/blk pair. I looked at her, shook my head, and left.

yeah i seen the white/navy colorway earlier today...they look pretty good but that price is nasty...ill cop when they go on sale

laugh.gif
Not all of the wht/navy will be yellowed. They gonna be chillin in the stock room collectin' dust. But if we can wear wht/wht AF1's, then theseshould be no issue. I finally got to see these in real time via tourist in Times Sq, and they're really nice. I can't see myself rockin' them inthe winter though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

i know the volts are everywhere.. but you guys really think the metallic blues will be sitting just as long?? I'm like still in shock that nike is blessing us with the atlantic pennys and these within two month of eachother.... i was searching hardcore on ebay just a few months ago for both these just for nostalgia purposes! now i can buy like 5 perr of each bz i never had the chance before!!

They will sit for a long time, longer than the Volt's. I can see these getting sent back to vendor within 3 months of the release. The price is too high for these and people aren't spending money on kicks like that.

The truth is the Blue/White color is alright and all, but they don't hold a candle to the Black/Volts. If Volts are still sitting on shelves because of theprice, then the Blues will hit clearance racks or be shipped out of store. Anyways, I'm happy with my pair. I almost did a backflip when I found out theycame in kids sizes.
happy.gif
662369ba49cfd01b79c470ff59ccf6d2c73fb918.jpg
0d31694ed570745df7469fcd9b60d5afb5f0642a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom