Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Originally Posted by NycPosite

seen the black /silver/ purple today they iight but ill wait for a sale
Tommorow is my first day off in ages, so Im gonna shop around for them. I picked up a few pairs of the Black/Volts at retail......cause honestly they are just sitting there in the Staten Island Mall in all the Footlockers/Footactions/etc....and still havent dropped in price. Id rather pay retail now, for something I really want, then take the chance hoping for them to drop only to come up empty.

As for the Black/Reds....no thanks....if the red was more like an Infrared, I could have seen people jumping all over those...

they should have re-released these years ago...i loved all the nike back in 97-98...these were heavy though

IM NOT ONE TO PICK AT LITTLE THINGS..BUT THAT EXTRA SILVER LINING IN THE FRONT MIDSOLE ON THE SILVER RETRO BOTHERS THE F#$K OUTTA ME...IM THINKING ABOUT COPPIN ON SALE AND FINDING SOMETHING TO PAINT WITH...ANY SUGGESTIONS

i have the volts and the navys both DS. i dont think i'll ever wear them.
ohwell.gif

lol i was reading somewhere someone was talking about rocking their lbvii dunkmans, and people were straight up mistaking them for the neon uptempos

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

2 more pics of the black/red cw. Will get these on a 50 or from an outlet.
21jn2fd.jpg

ol1ky.jpg

These are at Jeffersonville Outlet for 99.99 went up there today saw all sizes from 6- 12.5

Copped both pairs on the 50 on saturday..

I wore the blk/greys 2 days straight.. I'm really feeling them..

2ex79yb.jpg

Whats up with all colorways being so expensive on Ebay? There is no way they should be commanding $120 plus.

The black/greys aren't bad, but the OG color blocking looks 10x better, which is why it was easier to pass on them. I really wish they'd do the white version of those.

the breds are favorite retro c/w of uptempos even over the neons! disagree if you will but this c/w makes me happy

where can i get these in ny?  34th street footaction, footlocker?  i went to soho michael k, david z, nike mercer, nobody has em  :ohwell:

SINCE I CANT FIND THE MILLER TIME CW(in an
glasses.gif
CAN SOMEONE POST GOOD PIKS SO I CAN AT LEAST DROOL OVER UM ;(

The sad thing is I might be able to get the reds at a good price before the volts. They refuse to put the Volts on sale. The reds are already at $109.

Back
Top Bottom