Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

really? nike keeps releasing kicks in clusters this year. one right after the other with little time to recoup . damn

no bull...

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

saw the white/navy at champs today (san antonio TX)

wow are you serious?? damn those are gonna have to wait, im focused on getting a few pairs of Bo's first, Nike is making this difficult

Wow. That's out of left field. Northeast should have them in stores now then.
smh.gif
Goin' out to see/cop today.

I am soooooo happy the black/volts go down to a kid's size 6.

Wish Nike would have dropped the retail on them below $140 but those will be my next cop.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

saw the white/navy at champs today (san antonio TX)
Right on for the heads up. I'ma have to ask around my way now. Any Bay Area NTers see them yet?

Word right?
laugh.gif

I haven't checked Champs 125th yet. I'ma do so tomorrow. I refuse to cop these for retail though.

fresh but wont pick up until i can get for 80 and the way kicks are sitting in nyc it wont be a prob

Spots are likely to leak them next weak. The blk/volt colorway is slowly fallin' in price. That's a good look.

I hope Nike provides PE's for the players. I can seriousy see David West, Derek Fisher, Pau Gasol, and Greg Oden wearing these. Hell, even Blake Griffin,Zach Randolph, Paul Pierce, and whomever. I'd cop a D-Fish PE. Replace the volt with varsity purple, etch "D-Fish" on the metallic area on theheel, and you got a hit.

Who designed the ATMU?

I like that idea........ especially for D West....... if they can make similar colorblocking to his hypermaxes, i think they can try out pretty nice.

Hi!!

Can some one help this Sneakerhead to get a couple of pairs to ice using the BING cashback??
ohwell.gif
Im paypal ready but I live outside the US!! Please PM!!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom