NIKE AIR TRAINER 1 (FLYWIRE, FREE) SIZING HELP

I was looking into buying a pair of Nike Air Trainer BROY exclusive. I wear a size 11 in most shoes and I just wanted to know how they fit. Do the trainersfit true to size? Big? Or small? Should I buy a size 11, 11.5, or 10.5? HELP ME OUT!!

I wear a sz 8.5 and got a pair of BRoy's in a sz 9. They are still kinda snug. I probably would have been better off with a 9.5. So Imma go up a full szwhen I get another pair of

Trainer 1's. Hope this helps.

i got my true size only because i couldnt find a 13.5. but a half size up would probably be a little more comfortable.

I wear an 11 in most shoes as well. I ordered mine online and went with an 11.5 b/c of all this small fit talk. When I recieved them they fit snug and perfectas an 11.5. A day or two later I saw the trainer 1's at **%+'s Sporting Goods (one of the few places not online that have them right now). Neway Itried on the 11's just to see and all it did was confirm that 11.5 was def the right choice.

BOTTOM LINE__________________HALF SIZE UP ALL THE WAY!

does this apply to air trainer 1s as well? im trying to copp the 112 pack air trainers, but dont know if i should get a 9.5 or 10. i usually wear a 9.5.

Yes go a half size up in the Air Trainer I's as well.

That's the first law of the Air Trainer I.

my toes are too close to the front on the 12's and my midfoot is too far back on the 13 at the flexpoint. 12.5's are on their way, glad there were someleft.

Back
Top Bottom