Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

I'd go with no less than 3 pairs if the navy/red retroed

I would definitely be at 1 and maybe 2. I have the medicine ball, white gum, and blue force End. exclusive pair at the moment.

detailed-look-size-nike-air-trainer-collection-01.jpg

Last edited:
told my boy a few weeks ago that it seems like new pairs are starting to surface on ebay. i'm the same as homie above - got a pair or two sitting, plus a pair i'm wearing...and I'll still take a fresh pair lol.

If they ever give us the OG navy, I'm definitely ODing

Last edited:
1000% on the OG navy comment... WTF!

Wear my '14 medicine ball a couple times a month. Still VNDS. '09s haven't seen the light of day since I got the '14s. They're actually pristine, except the midsole cracked after a few wears and that just irks me....

Kinda had a feeling with the colorway being put on those ugly Don C's. I've been wanting a pair of AT3's for a while, started with the Optimus Prime AT3s when I seen them on FC like back in 2009.

Anyways, got my fingers crossed for the Chlorophyll AT1s next year. :nerd:

All three please
upload_2018-12-16_18-52-24.jpeg

I have been through two 2014 med balls with two more waiting in the wings. No true midsole paint chipping. Comfort is solid. Not quite 2000 retro leather quality but not close to what we see on the at1 and SC trainer.

Between the med ball retro, a at1 chlorophyll retro, and two other shoes, this had been my solid rotation for the past 3-4 years. More of these in the market is never a bad thing.

I wonder if the newest medicine ball retro will sell well at retail or go on discount like the last ones.

Sorry. Old photo. Not mine. 2001 I wanna say. I had a pair a few years back that had a bit of yellowing. Sold them on eBay awhile back. I still own my pair of the white grey Grey's. 10 years tops for wearbility IMHO.

Other than the 2014 med balls and now 2019, other og colors date back to 2000-2002. We are in a true rut

I'm talking six total OG C/w releases since 1990.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom