Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

UnDSed my MBs today.

BOY are these tight/narrow :emoji_zipper_mouth::emoji_cry:. I remember people mentioning pinky toe issues with the previous retro, but these really aren't any better?
Took them off just now and immediately held my pt under a cold shower for a few minutes.

Will they loosen up with time?

I had to size up on the 2014 release. I got the same size on this 2019 retro. I hope it gets better for you man.

Completely unlace them and relace them loosely. Loosen the strap then re-strap it slightly looser than factory. Wear them about 10x and they should break in, if they’re similar to the ‘14s.

Last edited:
Psychonautics 2018 documentary

cddsdc.png

The columbia’s are by far my fav. I bought a size 11ish from someone on here back around 2012. Could that have been you?

The columbia’s are by far my fav. I bought a size 11ish from someone on here back around 2012. Could that have been you?
:lol: i think so, I gave a free nike air hang tag with em, the thick plastic one, did you get one of those with your trainers? It could have been :nthat: mine were 11 also

:lol: i think so, I gave a free nike air hang tag with em, the thick plastic one, did you get one of those with your trainers? It could have been :nthat: mine were 11 also

I did! That was definitely you! Haha, thanks again. That’s actually the only shoe I’ve bought on NT and I’ve only worn them once or twice so they’re still in pretty pristine condition. How many times have you worn yours?

I did! That was definitely you! Haha, thanks again. That’s actually the only shoe I’ve bought on NT and I’ve only worn them once or twice so they’re still in pretty pristine condition. How many times have you worn yours?
prolly like 4 times, i liked them but i aquired other sneakers and needed cash for others. surprised if these can be rocked with the midsole/air unit.

What do you mean by your last sentence? Because of their age?
tarpit tarpit yeah, he’s saying the midsole is likely to crumble b/c of the material makeup
yea basically the midsole material, I would've thought they would have not been wearable but apparently I hope they are, if they are I'd search for some 2001/02 trainer IIIs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom