Nike Air Trainer SC High !!!BEET!!!

After the total orange news, trainer fans were at there happiest to see BO BACK AGAIN!! Not only will the retro return but a new retro + colorway.. BEET???

These will be available in December for $105;

nike-air-trainer-sc-sample-2.jpg

Crappy cam pics seem to look pink but is in fact labeled BEET! if they turn out like this...........

beet_merlin.jpg

pimp.gif

I've always liked this shoe. The max orange colorway is still my favorite though. But these beets aren't too bad. Looks like I'll be copping.
grin.gif

These have potential! I hope the orange pair will have the lighter shade of grey on its mudguard like these.

nice.....

Damn Nike is going to make me file for bankruptcy
smh.gif

damn they went back original colorblockin on bo jacksons? man......i dunno how much more kicks i can stuff in my room
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

damn they went back original colorblockin on bo jacksons? man......i dunno how much more kicks i can stuff in my room
frown.gif

laugh.gif
shoot....Im starting to stack plastic storage bins in my living room.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

frown.gif

Amen. If we see a string of colorways for the Bo's, like we are seeing with the gradient 95s I will be a VERY happy man.

Copped. Damn Nike really bringing the heat in 09'

Just when I said I was going to step away from buying kicks. Well at least, JB is coming out with all that trash so I don't have to worry.

I see peeps sayin retro plus but these arnt to far away from the OG Burgundy colour-way.

Me I love these Bos was my first ever bigtime sneaker when I was 10 n ill cop as many different colours as they drop can we get a blue colourway please NIKE.

Peace
Scottie

these look really nice...but only the orange for me this year...as of now at least...

the orange were set to drop in sept, not sure if that has changed...

was wondering when someone would post about this. These lookin hot though. Must cop for me.

Back
Top Bottom