Nike Air Up - These are due for a retro

no worries, i appreciate you trying man. what color glow are they? i got the flysteppers coming in and now as it turns out they glow more orange than red

Its the same as the sole. Maybe a little lighter. I will get a better look tonight. Every room in my pad has a window n its sunny out today. I did the best I could with a sheet cuz I wanted to know too.

Its the same as the sole. Maybe a little lighter. I will get a better look tonight. Every room in my pad has a window n its sunny out today. I did the best I could with a sheet cuz I wanted to know too.

so more of a pink than a red? they look like the red octobers when they glow? :nerd:

also in that last pic you posted they look kinda bulky tbh

Here's another on foot. May be one of my favorite any day shoes to be honest.
Damn!!! Next thing they will someones grail...
mean.gif
 Good job Nike, turning humans to zombies better than Apple. 

Damn!!! Next thing they will someones grail...
mean.gif
 Good job Nike, turning humans to zombies better than Apple. 
Damn!! Somebody likes a shoe? Must be a sheep!

Meanwhile people go crazy over shoes colored like a kids puke after a night of trick or treating and no one bats an eye.

STUPID.

Damn!! Somebody likes a shoe? Must be a sheep!

Meanwhile people go crazy over shoes colored like a kids puke after a night of trick or treating and no one bats an eye.

STUPID.
Don't get all upset JR, I agree with you on the puke colors too. But damn to buy this shoe you are eater very young and you never saw/had the original, or you just genuinely love glow in the dark, plastic shoes, its all cool.  

Don't get all upset JR, I agree with you on the puke colors too. But damn to buy this shoe you are eater very young and you never saw/had the original, or you just genuinely love glow in the dark, plastic shoes, its all cool.  
Riiiiiight (and by right, i mean wrong).

I don't understand why it's such a hard thing to believe that someone genuinely likes a shoe that you/most don't.

You're not in my pockets or on my tip so why you so worried about what other people like and buy?

Its all good bruh, don't get upset, its just buying this shoes you are telling Nike - Sure, make more garbage and we are going to buy it regardless. 

But hey, there have to be people like you, at least the factory workers can get their paycheck. 

Its all good bruh, don't get upset, its just buying this shoes you are telling Nike - Sure, make more garbage and we are going to buy it regardless. 
But hey, there have to be people like you, at least the factory workers can get their paycheck. 
I feel the same way sorta. Tbh tho dude copped because he liked the shoe which is fine to me (although I hate everything about the shoe). What I hate reading posts saying "well this is the closest I'm gonna get so I can't pass". Why? Its not even close to the same shoe. You're not passing on air ups. You never had the opportunity to buy air ups.
This frankenstein version does have me concerned that we won't ever see a proper version. If it does well they'll continue with vac tech. If they sit they'll probably think that nobody wants air ups.
Sucks for people who want air ups.

^it does suck for people who want air ups. Not gonna lie if I see the Orlando's in the 59.99 ballpark I'm in but I'm still hoping we can get REAL air ups. I had a weird dream they dropped in og form but in a black/grey raider looking color wit the white swoosh lol

At least a sz 9 sitting on the shelf at my local Footlocker in these "Crawfish" joints. I definately feel that the quality on these is 100 times better than the quality on the Orlandos and the Black/Red cw. Still a pass for me tho

Guess you are 14 years old huh? To each his own...
and i guess ur 13 with the lame attempt at an insult. i was at the slam dunk contest tonight. what did you and your boyfriend do?

The asgs glow? I was on the fence. I'm in now. Sorry. It's a gimmick i still love.
way deep down inside i'm feeling them too, but i probably won't get them unless on discount
your wish is my command. 20% off eastbay. i bit for 112 shipped.

Tried to show the glow, the first pic shows the setup then the bottom two are different glow pics (same position). If one part of the sole charges really strong it will be orange if not it's like a dark red/orangish. Glow is cool but nothing crazy.

Back
Top Bottom