Nike Air VaporMax Plus - FAKE OR REAL?

Hi everyone,

I just bought a pair of Nike VaporMax Plus sneakers in size UK 10 from my friend who said he purchased them from Nike.com.

I'm not sure if they're real or not as I searched the ART number for the sneaker and it's not showing them on Google, also there's no Nike tick on the sole of the sneaker. They look real and feel real but they may just be Grade A replicas. I'm based in the UK so the sneakers may be different slightly (minor differences) for the UK market compared to the US - I've noticed this a few times with different Air Max sneakers.

I want to make sure they're authentic otherwise I'll be taking them back to him and getting my money back.

I've attached photos.

Hope somebody can help!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 15.01.15.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 15.01.15.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 2,615
  • Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 15.01.10.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 15.01.10.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 2,740
  • IMG_5692.JPG
    IMG_5692.JPG
    218.6 KB · Views: 3,182
  • IMG_5693.JPG
    IMG_5693.JPG
    244.4 KB · Views: 10,040
  • IMG_5694.JPG
    IMG_5694.JPG
    221.1 KB · Views: 10,093
Hi everyone,

I just bought a pair of Nike VaporMax Plus sneakers in size UK 10 from my friend who said he purchased them from Nike.com.

I'm not sure if they're real or not as I searched the ART number for the sneaker and it's not showing them on Google, also there's no Nike tick on the sole of the sneaker. They look real and feel real but they may just be Grade A replicas. I'm based in the UK so the sneakers may be different slightly (minor differences) for the UK market compared to the US - I've noticed this a few times with different Air Max sneakers.

I want to make sure they're authentic otherwise I'll be taking them back to him and getting my money back.

I've attached photos.

Hope somebody can help!
If theres no vm logo on the inside sole theyre fake

To spot fake vapour max the first thing is to look at the box most normal vapour max come in a dark orange reddish box with serial number that matches with the barcode of the trainers in the inside size tag however in the production line of Nike vapour max plus ltd edition blue (which these look like ) or rainbow the production line is different this has been purposely done as Nike knows that all replicas of there shoe will have a size tag either on the inside of the upper side of trainer or on the inside of the tounge but with vapour max plus ltd edition this is not the case what you will find though on a grade A replica of vapour max plus ltd edition is a Nike tick on the inside sole instead of a VM or you will find a logo saying VMP this is clear signs that the trainers are fake what your blue vmp should have is no size tag and just the VM on the sole the reason for no size tag is that if a replica was made of the ltd edition versions they are pretty much 100% gonna have a size tag on the inside to make them look genuine ,Nike had gone on step cleverly and not added a size tag to single out a fake especially as they know the ltd edition will be the ones to replica the most also box will be grey with silver holgraphic like writing on box that says vapour max ltd no Nike just that if these are the original box and the pics u shown are how he has sold to u sorry but they are fake unless your friend put into another box for transport these are not the original box the tag on the inside is a dead give away how I know this ? I work for Nike

Back
Top Bottom