Nike Air VaporMax

Understandable. I do wonder what a Vapormax heritage would look like.

Photoshopped Heritage Tuned Air.... :nerd:

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 8.14.57 AM.png

68ECDF26-8A3E-497F-A909-639AFD04453D.jpeg

While picking up the LeBron 15 BHM this morning I saw these.. When did these drop? Never saw anything about them. I'm trying to hold restraint on the og's as I'm ready for the 2.0 silhouette...

Great question. I never heard any info about them.

Yeah I think those BHM will be my first pair.

Man I'm over here trying to get a good colorway under retail and now I'm going to pay like $250 for the BHM pair :smh:

If they are that comfortable I will still try to get other grey black colorways under retail...hopefully.

Edit - looks like they might be a hard cop because all them fools on Twitter are feeling them. Hopefully no to many 11.5 foot people.

Any Military Folk in here that can vouch for these being sold on Base?
I know I used to cop the J's on Base for deep deep deep discounts and no line.
Might have to make a trip.

Any Military Folk in here that can vouch for these being sold on Base?
I know I used to cop the J's on Base for deep deep deep discounts and no line.
Might have to make a trip.

I have never seen VMs sold in the Exchange. I check weekly for new shoes because their prices are really good. I’ll keep you posted if I find any.

I have never seen VMs sold in the Exchange. I check weekly for new shoes because their prices are really good. I’ll keep you posted if I find any.
Good looks. One of my Salesman is Military, going to hit up the Local exchange This Thursday and see what's what.
That $164 with tax that bboy posted is the best price I've seen yet.
Grabbed the Platinum/Red, would have scooped the Heritage but no 13.

Didn’t even notice that that’s bogus af glad I didn’t plan on picking em up anyway...

The sketchy part is the paragraph below the shoes:

"Nike BHM product celebrates Black heritage and has historically provided support to the Ever Higher Fund. Nike is proud to support organizations committed to giving African-American youth an opportunity to realize and reach their full potential."

... It says that they supported organizations in the past, but nowhere in that blurb does it say that the extra $15 price WILL go to support organizations. I hope its not just a money grab, and they actually will give that money to groups that need it.

Slightly better look at the upcoming iD's

air-vapormax-id-super-neutral.jpg

Attachments

• VM-SuperNeutral-1920x1020.gif
    VM-SuperNeutral-1920x1020.gif
    246.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
so the IDs are just essentially GR CWs, bar the navy and army green, but at a higher price? Man, the ID options at the beginning were cool with the flourescent air bags and crazy multi-colour knit, and they all sold out! So why do this...

Haven't seen it mentioned, but Midnight Fogs and C&C up on NDC in FSR and triple blacks still have some good sizes left as well. Contemplating unloading some gift cards and scooping my first pair.

Back
Top Bottom