Nike Air VaporMax

I don't have a pair of the normal greys. These pics of the grey multis are selling me...might have to pull the trigger

On size now they say there's an issue with my order. Wonder if they're gonna cancel. Hope they do it soon if so I can grab the mc's off sns before my size is gone.

3EF09850-3206-4C07-880E-6D5E98B267CF.png
These drop Tom for Nike plus members... im going for the navy’s

Has vapormax’s ruined your guys’ taste for other shoes? Do you guys still rock kicks other than vapormax’s? It’s hard to want to rock any other shoe after wearing vapormax’s because the comfort can’t be beat. I always find myself picking Vapormax’s over my other kicks due to comfort.

I find UltraBoost is my go to for short periods of wear. Their comfort is better, but I can't rock them for long hours of standing and claim the same.

For instance, if I'm at the Dealership working, I'm beating the VM for sure, but that's miles of walking and hours of standing.

These two shoes are all I grab these days though.

Has vapormax’s ruined your guys’ taste for other shoes? Do you guys still rock kicks other than vapormax’s? It’s hard to want to rock any other shoe after wearing vapormax’s because the comfort can’t be beat. I always find myself picking Vapormax’s over my other kicks due to comfort.
Still got love for other shoes, but I do find myself less of a fan of my flyknit air maxes.

Vapormax, Ultraboost, or pureboost are my daily kicks, work in a tech company so nowhere near the worst dressed, my feet love me

I personally wouldn't say it ruined other shoes for me. However, it has replaced one of my favorite casual shoes, the Presto Ultra Flyknit. I've beaten those up, and somehow found a brand new pair for $100 on eBay. I wore them a good amount of times, but I found myself going back to the VaporMax. My black/anthracite (Triple Black 2.0) pair was my main pair for months, and then the Utility edition and the Heritage OG colorway made its way into my possession, and now THOSE are being rotated heavily between the two. The most surprising one is the Utility. I didn't like the Cushlon midsole at first, but then wear after wear, it just felt a lot better.

If that doesn't explain how significant of a shoe it is, then maybe this will. My favorite casual shoe ever is the black/white Flyknit Trainer. Wore it for years and soles are beat to ****. Since it's coming out again soon, I want to replace it. Now I'm second-guessing it, because I want another VaporMax to wear instead. :wink:

Kinda want to sell the few jays I have for some more VM, but they’re all either sentimental to me or grails so it’s hard for me to do.

Plus, I feel like there’s certain occasions where a VM just wont get the job done style wise. Sometimes I need a heavier/bulkier shoe, comfort be damned.

Also wondering when they’ll discount the game royals. Haven’t they been up for 6 months+?

20180122_104610.jpg
just got these in from End. Super fast shipping and only $138. First impression is they're easy to slip on and are mad comfortable. The midsole on them is really noticeable compared to my other VM I have. Glad I got these over the utilities.

Back
Top Bottom