Nike Air VaporMax

Has vapormax’s ruined your guys’ taste for other shoes? Do you guys still rock kicks other than vapormax’s? It’s hard to want to rock any other shoe after wearing vapormax’s because the comfort can’t be beat. I always find myself picking Vapormax’s over my other kicks due to comfort.

No, I got vans boost and even my balenciaga speed trainers are more comfortable than Vapormax.

Contemplating the utility vapormax only because comfort supposed to actually be there.

I've been wearing the Vapormax Utility more like I mentioned. I wore it today knowing that the grounds were gonna be wet from the rain overnight, so no, I'm not wearing it today for weather protection. I can also see why it's not a good idea to do so considering how slippery the bubbles are on water. Whoops...

24969932917_dccd60e28b_b.jpg

By the way, the Nike+ exclusive colors are available for purchase. Someone buy them and post pictures, so we don't have to =D

I've been wearing the Vapormax Utility more like I mentioned. I wore it today knowing that the grounds were gonna be wet from the rain overnight, so no, I'm not wearing it today for weather protection. I can also see why it's not a good idea to do so considering how slippery the bubbles are on water. Whoops...

By the way, the Nike+ exclusive colors are available for purchase. Someone buy them and post pictures, so we don't have to =D

Digging the tech and military look of Utilities.

as comfortable as Standard VM or more so with that midsole buffer?

as comfortable as Standard VM or more so with that midsole buffer?

Hmm... although it makes the shoe feel different, I'd say it's more comfortable considering that there's a bit less bounce, and more soft cushioning along with the significance of stability support. However, for the many other days where I don't want that midsole, the other VaporMaxes can't be beat.

I can’t get jiggy with the utilities looks like a futuristic riot gear boot

Haha, that's what makes it look so cool!! To each their own though, of course :wink:

This is my outfit with my Vapormax Utility right now.......

W11336.jpg

[just kidding]

I personally wouldn't say it ruined other shoes for me. However, it has replaced one of my favorite casual shoes, the Presto Ultra Flyknit. I've beaten those up, and somehow found a brand new pair for $100 on eBay. I wore them a good amount of times, but I found myself going back to the VaporMax. My black/anthracite (Triple Black 2.0) pair was my main pair for months, and then the Utility edition and the Heritage OG colorway made its way into my possession, and now THOSE are being rotated heavily between the two. The most surprising one is the Utility. I didn't like the Cushlon midsole at first, but then wear after wear, it just felt a lot better.

If that doesn't explain how significant of a shoe it is, then maybe this will. My favorite casual shoe ever is the black/white Flyknit Trainer. Wore it for years and soles are beat to ****. Since it's coming out again soon, I want to replace it. Now I'm second-guessing it, because I want another VaporMax to wear instead. :wink:

Haha! I feel you bro, the black/white Flyknit Trainer were my beaters as well, they were beat to the ground but luckily I sold them for $150 before they announced the re-release of trainers.

I’m debating about getting another pair of those for nostalgic factors, but I think to myself I could use that money on vapormax lol

The Utilities are way more comfortable than the standard Vapormax. There's no break in and you don't get that digging in feeling on the side of your foot/arch area that's common when you first unDS your vapormaxes.

bahh....not feeling them as much. I don't like the color on the toe and what originally looked red is now pinkish.

Reactions: gir
Has vapormax’s ruined your guys’ taste for other shoes? Do you guys still rock kicks other than vapormax’s? It’s hard to want to rock any other shoe after wearing vapormax’s because the comfort can’t be beat. I always find myself picking Vapormax’s over my other kicks due to comfort.

I've worn Vapors quite a bit the last year. That said...Jordan 3 Black Cements might be the release I've looked most forward to in the past year or so. Looking forward to seeing the Kobe 360 as well.

20180122_104610.jpg
just got these in from End. Super fast shipping and only $138. First impression is they're easy to slip on and are mad comfortable. The midsole on them is really noticeable compared to my other VM I have. Glad I got these over the utilities.
how you get um for 138?

where can i get the vapormax utility?

Your best option is to get the product number and Google it. Nike has them for sure, and I believe just a handful of stores do. I recall one store having them for sure but I don't remember who it was.

Back
Top Bottom