Nike Air VaporMax

2.0 and 97s up on SNEAKRS for March 9th.

91875600-D589-482B-973A-FA06DBE7091D.png

Not a big fan of these. Tried them out for a couple of weeks and the fit still felt off. I think it was the lack of solid rubber on the interior of the heel. I have a mild ankle pronation problem that seem to make nike's hit or miss on comfort wise and the vapormax just fails that for me. I think they look great, but I just couldnt get comfortable with them.
My father had the same issue with the heel feeling invisible. He went from a 13 to a 14 and said the difference was Night and day. He's 65 but he gets in 15k steps per day and 45 flights of stairs and says he'll never walk in anything else except house shoes and church shoes.

Not a big fan of these. Tried them out for a couple of weeks and the fit still felt off. I think it was the lack of solid rubber on the interior of the heel. I have a mild ankle pronation problem that seem to make nike's hit or miss on comfort wise and the vapormax just fails that for me. I think they look great, but I just couldnt get comfortable with them.
My father had the same issue with the heel feeling invisible. He went from a 13 to a 14 and said the difference was Night and day. He's 65 but he gets in 15k steps per day and 45 flights of stairs and says he'll never walk in anything else except house shoes and church shoes.

My guess is you didn't get the size that really fits you. I tried several sizes until I found the one most comfortable for me. The smaller ones fit wrong and I really felt the air bags pushing on the outside areas of my foot. Once I tried a 13 I knew it was my size. I couldn't feel the air bag poking me, I didn't feel like I was spilling over the edges of the shoe either. All I felt was comfort. Oh yeah.

Wonder if these will have more lateral stability. My Vapormax Plus reminded me of why I only had a single pair of Vapormax up until this point: I'm constantly rolling my ankle in them.

My guess is you didn't get the size that really fits you. I tried several sizes until I found the one most comfortable for me. The smaller ones fit wrong and I really felt the air bags pushing on the outside areas of my foot. Once I tried a 13 I knew it was my size. I couldn't feel the air bag poking me, I didn't feel like I was spilling over the edges of the shoe either. All I felt was comfort. Oh yeah.
I normally go 12, but sized up half to 12.5. Didn't try anything else b/c i just ordered online.

Any word on a triple black vm2?

Somehow the air bad popped on my triple black 3.0. I’d love to just replace those but I’m not seeing em on Nike anymore

Whats up NT friends Can i still find the vapormax 3.0 triple black 11.5 for retail anywhere?

There have been so many iterations of triple black on this shoe I don’t know which ones you’re even talking about. Your best bet is to google the product item number. That will list every place they’re available at.

Back
Top Bottom