Nike Air VaporMax

I'm on the fence. Nostalgic value kicking in...

Sold out online at Finish Line..

IMG_4348.PNG

My FNL app said select stores only. No pairs online.

Did you expect vapormax to be cheap?

i don't buy vapormax's
didnt know the box price was that much
i don't want this crap only the og's neons
i thought i saw the snkrs app say the price was $160

made a mistake of not getting a pair of REAL neons 95s back in 2016 for $140.00 from a shop

the guy was begging me to buy them and now 2 years later i wish i did :frown:

they grew on me. i had a $65 gift card to dtlr and was either these, royal flightposites or sequoia foams. i was looking for the blue or volt VM+ but didnt have any of those. the upper is good material, very soft. for me, they are not as stable with lateral movement as id like thus making these more of a lounge around shoe than a performance shoe.

Attachments

• IMG_6676.JPG
    IMG_6676.JPG
    357.6 KB · Views: 28
If the vapormax 95 and 97 werent the most expensive vapormax bar the woven one, think there would be more interest. But more expensive in my market then the VM+ without a midsole? Why?

Did you expect vapormax to be cheap?

:rofl:

they grew on me. i had a $65 gift card to dtlr and was either these, royal flightposites or sequoia foams. i was looking for the blue or volt VM+ but didnt have any of those. the upper is good material, very soft. for me, they are not as stable with lateral movement as id like thus making these more of a lounge around shoe than a performance shoe.

I have the 97's and they look pretty good.

Don’t shoot the messenger.

CBD94A44-634F-4056-B77D-B2F2369FB08B.jpeg
AF663E57-A774-47D6-82D5-2F63CA9DD5AC.jpeg

Those are kool

ARK ARK better Homie but they should of made the check diff color

I'd like to see a different color check also.

My guess is everyone likes the multicolor flyknit. Everyone complains about Nike rehashing old designs with new tech. Yet we get shown a completely new design (ahem Premier) and everyone has negative comments. I guess thats the way it goes. ehhehe

Old design with new tech..
"Nike stop it!! You're running a classic!!"
Add multicolor and "Man those are nice!!"

Those Vapormax 95s are beyond super nova levels of fire .... can't decide whether to pull the trigger on em..... if I hadn't just won a raffle for the raptor 4s I would have copped instantly but can't justify buying 2 kicks right now .... or can I ? Hmmmm finger hovering over cart button lol

Back
Top Bottom