Nike Air VaporMax

upload_2019-2-5_12-1-59.jpeg

I’m shocked it’s a general release and it didn’t sell out right away... SNKRS doesn’t have them, said what the hell let me try NIke.com and boom...

Otw..

Attachments

• F9187692-B141-488C-880E-FD23728285CA.jpeg
    F9187692-B141-488C-880E-FD23728285CA.jpeg
    645.3 KB · Views: 60

Definitely has potential! Can't wait!

I’m shocked it’s a general release and it didn’t sell out right away... SNKRS doesn’t have them, said what the hell let me try NIke.com and boom...

Otw..

I'm glad the CNY Vapormaxes are sitting a bit... I can wait a little bit to purchase the Run Utility. Just totally blown from scoring the Exclusive Access of the Off-White x Nike Air Max 90s at the moment.

2019 - most uncomfortable shoe I think I've ever worn. Been giving me absolute hell. Going to attempt to take them back this weekend

I saw the fly kit CNYs in person today. They weren’t bad but the sparkly gold threads threw me off. Not into shiny kicks

2019 - most uncomfortable shoe I think I've ever worn. Been giving me absolute hell. Going to attempt to take them back this weekend

1st time wearing vapormax? What was so bad about them , comfort wise?

I don't know about you guys, but I always feel that the official unveil really helps with the presentation of the shoes. The presentation from those pictures doesn't look good.

I don't know about you guys, but I always feel that the official unveil really helps with the presentation of the shoes. The presentation from those pictures doesn't look good.

But those shots are what they would look like in real life... not some studio shot from Nike.

I'm curious, actually. What're your rankings from the best VaporMax model to the worst?

1 - THE Original Vapormax
2 - Run Utility
3 - Plus
4 - VM 2019
5 - VM 3
6 - 95
7 - VM 2
8 - VM Premier
9 - 97
10 - VM CS
11 - VM Leather

Last edited:
I'm curious, actually. What're your rankings from the best VaporMax model to the worst?

1 - THE Original Vapormax
2 - Run Utility
3 - Plus
4 - VM 2019
5 - VM 3
6 - 95
7 - VM 2
8 - VM Premier
9 - 97
10 - VM CS
11 - VM Leather

I agree with this entire list except I’d put the 97 in OG colorways at 5. I’m a huge fan of the 97 silhouette so even tho it doesn’t look perfect on the VM sole I’m still partial to the shoe over the others out of the top 5

3s dong look bad to me and that knit looks like it’s gonna be nice and comfortable so I’m willing to give em a chance in a nice CW

1st time wearing vapormax? What was so bad about them , comfort wise?

Rubbing the back of my heel like crazy. Blisters galore. I thought you still had a trial period to wear them like you have when you purchase from NDC, but apparently they have to be returned in "saleable condition" whenever you purchase from a retail store. I might be ****ed.

If Nike copied prime knit for the 3.0, then I'm fine with that. I'll probably pick up a couple of 3.0's.

My top three:

1. Utility - not "run".

2. Plus

3. 1.0

Back
Top Bottom