Nike Air VaporMax

I don’t know the 3.0 knit looks like a cheap knock-off. Hopefully in person I like it.

I like 3.0 way less than 2.0. At this rate time for some sandals Hahahhahah

The 3’s look like they were designed by someone who makes really safe decisions

Boring as heck.

Swoosh is wimpy

Last edited:
So the Bay Area's gotten a rare share of snow since the weather's been a bit unusual around the country to say the least. I couldn't take advantage of the full snow day yesterday at Mt. Diablo, but I got some of what was leftover today at the very top of the summit and wore the Vapormax Run Utility on my way up! So fun... lovely cold brisk weather while 98% of the rest of the Bay Area is all about warm weather...

40047140103_b590ef9bef_b.jpg

46097783255_b2b2dc3e40_b.jpg

Trash snowman alert
46097844375_9d1455690b_b.jpg

757DB9E1-1A60-4027-B974-08D950D7A393.png
Probably not a popular opinion but I definitely like the 2s over the 3s. I can’t see myself buying a pair of those. Feel like Nike slacked off on the 2019 and the 3s and are looking to capitalize on the “VaporMax” name.

I’m with you...
The 3’s look like they were designed by someone who makes really safe decisions

Boring as heck.

Swoosh is wimpy

Yup... this utility is nice to me
Tho
l

Rubbing the back of my heel like crazy. Blisters galore. I thought you still had a trial period to wear them like you have when you purchase from NDC, but apparently they have to be returned in "saleable condition" whenever you purchase from a retail store. I might be ****ed.

If you bought them from a Nike store, you should be able to return it within 30 days no questions asked. Every other place like Foot Locker and stuff, that's a different story.

If Nike copied prime knit for the 3.0, then I'm fine with that. I'll probably pick up a couple of 3.0's.

My top three:

1. Utility - not "run".

2. Plus

3. 1.0

Same 3 diff order. But totally agree. Cushlon mid is a game changer.

Side note: Wore some OW VMs after 720s and boy they they feel unstable relative to the continuous air on the 720.

I don’t think that’s awful though. Just allows for different looking patterns. How boring would it be if it was the same pattern again and again as the 2 or the 1. We would complain about that too.

Something is off on them lol

Just doesn’t look right

Yeah the pattern of the flyknit ruined the 3.0 for me :smh:

I actually thought the 2.0 wasn't that bad, but didn't pick up any colorways of them and I'm hoping they go on sale so I can.

Only one vapormax I have and that's the BHM 1.0 and I wear them all the time.

I don't understand how they can keep making the line worst from the OG's to now.

Usually companies improve upon well liked of something and get rid of the things people don't, but not Nike... oh no!

Give them a chance though. In the right colorway the knit is accentuated less. Check the all white pair here with the pearlized air bag. That looks great. The other color way below it also hides the Dad sock vibe. It’s got a better swoosh placement as the 1.0, it has the toe cap from the 2.0, cool air bag effects like the pearlized, and a pull tab which some of you crave for some reason. I would get that white silver for sure. I only said that about one 2.0 pair. Already an improvement in my eyes.

F8A35805-EDD2-47B9-B185-707B3CFFED20.png
0F2E0B92-4EAE-4351-B0DF-DA564551B0F7.png

Back
Top Bottom