Nike Air VaporMax

Yep, and yeah I’m gonna go for a women’s 12 if that’s the biggest size they come in... I think they’ll fit. Tight most likely, but still wearable especially w Insole out
No doubt fam..Good looking out..biggest size on stockx is 11.5 at the moment though

Got in like 5 min late on the CPFM site. Sucks man these are my shoe of the year so far. Need em bad

Honestly i feel like it’s quiet for these.... after the hype dies down and it’s the next go around i think prices will drop.

Plus the Sacais and travs are taking away from these.

I’m just trying to stay optimistic lol , i hit On snkrs for travs today so I have hope!

Should’ve turned on post notifications smh. I was really looking forward to these. Hopefully these will be my next gym shoes.

I’m a mens 12 so I have no skin in the game...That being said the CPFM’s seem to be getting a fair amount of heat since Travis Scott wore them...

Can I ask you what specifically makes them shoe of the year for you?

I really f with the additions just being almost loosely slapped on there. I’m a big fan of CPFM’s puffy text style and seeing that on a greenish/black shoe is fire for me. I love Earth tones mixed with hits on bright colors. Makes the shoe more wearable since it doesn’t show dirt so easily. I think the smiley face logo and the 3D piping around the swoosh add nice pops of color and they’re definitely conversation starters.

That’s just what I felt off the top of my head

Back
Top Bottom