Nike Air VaporMax

anyone know how these will fit?

When I copped the og cdg vapormax (womens size) 1.5 up was perfect (normal women to men conversion). But those were flyknit, these have that same clear plastic mesh material that's on the react 87s and og zoom fly sps and those fit snug. Thinking maybe 2 sizes up ?
Since these are VM 2019’s, and I’ve heard they actually fit a little roomier than the OG VM to make up for the lack of stretchy flyknit, I think 1.5 up will be good

anyone know how these will fit?

When I copped the og cdg vapormax (womens size) 1.5 up was perfect (normal women to men conversion). But those were flyknit, these have that same clear plastic mesh material that's on the react 87s and og zoom fly sps and those fit snug. Thinking maybe 2 sizes up ?

Stick with 1.5 up unless you have wide feet then definitely go 2 from your men's size.

I like these CPFM as soon as the pics were posted and I wanted them badly, but I'm not getting my hopes up especially when dudes are talking about 2-3K resell.

Them resellers are going to go hard for that type of profit.

I'm not paying resale either F that.

They're dope but if I miss out then so be it not paying those BAN resellers a damn dime.

I like them though I can't lie and was trying to contemplate making up a pair myself :lol:

I like these CPFM as soon as the pics were posted and I wanted them badly, but I'm not getting my hopes up especially when dudes are talking about 2-3K resell.

Them resellers are going to go hard for that type of profit.

I'm not paying resale either F that.

They're dope but if I miss out then so be it not paying those BAN resellers a damn dime.

I like them though I can't lie and was trying to contemplate making up a pair myself :lol:

im really hoping this bubble bursts to the point where no one is paying resale anymore because the price just gets too ridiculous.

but as long as we have morons paying 800+ (aka morons in the travis scott aj1 thread) resellers will always eat.

im really hoping this bubble bursts to the point where no one is paying resale anymore because the price just gets too ridiculous.

but as long as we have morons paying 800+ (aka morons in the travis scott aj1 thread) resellers will always eat.

People will always pay ridiculous resell prices when there’s more demand than supply. It’s always been that way and it’ll never change. The only thing that changes are trends. A couple years ago, I thought the sneaker market was becoming over saturated but i was soooo wrong. It’s only the beginning. It’s crazy to see how the culture has evolved over the last decade. Let alone 5 years. Get used to crazy resell prices. It ain’t going away. I’m just thankful that there’s so many old quality sneakers I can have for cheap now. I don’t mind any of this hype one bit with the options we have now and days. It’s easier to take an L now then it was back then having to wait a couple months before a hot shoe released. Now it’s every week... literally no reason to complain.

Stick with 1.5 up unless you have wide feet then definitely go 2 from your men's size.
I'm still a bit confused so maybe you can help me..I wear a size 11.5 in men which would be a 13 in women for these.. Should I stick with a size 13 or go 13.5? Thanks in advance...

Wanted these when I first saw the pics a few weeks ago. Just checked the resell on them for the first time like 30 min ago...Jesus Christ :smh:

Can tell they'll be impossible to get for retail. Might have to trade something for these
I traded a mars yard over shoe for the cpfm and a Travis Scott aj1. Even though the retail is different I feel good. It was my third pair of Mars Yard OS and I don’t need more than 2

Back
Top Bottom