Nike Air VaporMax

CK9671-101

XXXX - CK9671-101 - 001.png
XXXX - CK9671-101 - 002.png
XXXX - CK9671-101 - 003.png

Went to NIke returned the red and mIAMI joints then re-ordered. Saved me near $100. Used it toward the Grey and orange joints lol. Then delta shopping had 5 miles per dollar toward sky miles.

D50BAEE5-FB76-4C7C-8BC1-23D7F790A393.jpeg
D6E990CA-7AE4-481F-9AD8-556E07B323BB.jpeg
49ED96A5-A931-4074-8DF6-EA0D9804FF16.jpeg
6D84A737-E67F-44AF-A16C-137D48E831F0.jpeg
C93081C0-1F7F-4151-8F3E-24642D60F220.jpeg
5E030768-3813-4E97-A6C6-1215A23A2EB1.jpeg

I know there is no support for these :rofl:but I like the ugly things. They are super light. Negatives are they feel much tighter like I need to go a full size up almost. Maybe I need to break in. They also don’t wrap your foot so they are bulkier to look at.

but for $93 I might just keep around since I wouldn’t care if they got dirty. Or I might return.
Nah I'm with you.
This shoe is hot.
It's so GahDamn ugly that it's pretty.
Reminds me of this Ugly *** Dog I have that I got to brother up my other Rescue and I didn't realize how cute he was until everyone except my niece kept calling him ugly AF.
Then I got to know him and he's a pretty good looking dog because of his personality.
I picked up a pair of these and Good lord they are super fire ugly but I threw them on with an all Grey Velour Jump suit by SeanJohn(Sopranos Old man type Italian style jump suit) and they were sexy as hell.
It's a nice shoe.
I'm glad I'm the only one in Oklahoma with them.
Fire Shoe.

Sidenote: I also picked up the Cathy SPice SJ VJS as well.
Got them for $90 bucks a piece, I wish they had 10+ colors, I'd grab every one but for now, just the 2 of them.

It's amazing how Nike came up with such a winner with the VM 1.0 and although they got it horribly wrong with the 2.0, they got the design (in my opinion) beautifully back on track with the 3.0 only to release it in colour ways that defy belief!!! Maybe 4.0 will improve the design and get back to releasing colour ways that we all scramble to buy.

It's amazing how Nike came up with such a winner with the VM 1.0 and although they got it horribly wrong with the 2.0, they got the design (in my opinion) beautifully back on track with the 3.0 only to release it in colour ways that defy belief!!! Maybe 4.0 will improve the design and get back to releasing colour ways that we all scramble to buy.

To be fair, the VM 1 wasn’t a classic in terms of sales. Certain color ways sold out but I saw a good amount that took 1-2 months to sell out in store. Online sales can be deceiving. The first all black VM was available for quite some time. The navy midnight pair sold out the first launch then relaunched and sat. Platinums sold after a week or 2 then came out again and sat for like a month or so.

I still can't believe the 2.0 gets so much hate.
The shoe is flawless.

Even that small swoosh is money.
The toe cap.
The heel bandaids.
The pull tab.
I like the design of the Swoosh, how it's got that little puff to it.
I wouldn't change a thing.

To be fair, the VM 1 wasn’t a classic in terms of sales. Certain color ways sold out but I saw a good amount that took 1-2 months to sell out in store. Online sales can be deceiving. The first all black VM was available for quite some time. The navy midnight pair sold out the first launch then relaunched and sat. Platinums sold after a week or 2 then came out again and sat for like a month or so.

I dunno, I recall most selling out right away until later on when they started dropping tons of color ways.

the triple blacks sold out the day they came out. What unexpectedly happened was a restock. I don’t recall that happening to any other colorway.

I dunno, I recall most selling out right away until later on when they started dropping tons of color ways.

the triple blacks sold out the day they came out. What unexpectedly happened was a restock. I don’t recall that happening to any other colorway.

not to mention, the 1.0s were very rarely on sale, and also rarely made outlet appearances.

I think the novelty wore off at the end of the year with the 1.0. By the time the 2.0 came out Nike rolled out a few new shoes/tech - 270 and React. The 2.0 design wasn’t a game changer either.

Yea, epic reacts are so comfortable.. . Ended up buying way more ERs than VM these past couple years

Yea, epic reacts are so comfortable.. . Ended up buying way more ERs than VM these past couple years

I haven’t bought a pair yet but I’ve tried them on and they are comfy. My wife hates the Vapormax I bought her and loves the epic reacts instead.

I think the novelty wore off at the end of the year with the 1.0. By the time the 2.0 came out Nike rolled out a few new shoes/tech - 270 and React. The 2.0 design wasn’t a game changer either.

This is very true. I remember us being appalled when the Vapormax sole started being whored out.
not to mention, the 1.0s were very rarely on sale, and also rarely made outlet appearances.

Very good points.

Back
Top Bottom