Nike Air VaporMax

How are vapormaxes for running?
Need some new running shoes and im considering buying a pair

I walk in them and for that they're great, they're ok for running, but nothing awesome, I've tried a lot of running shoes and the bubble does not feels as soft and cushioned as old flyknit air max 360s which is a bit disappointing. My next shoe that I'm gonna get for trying to rehabilitate back into running will be either the vaporfly% or fly zoom(?vaporfly ko?) I think that's what they're called. So yeah for walking they're great, I never have shin splints or foot pain walking my 2.5mi in 30mins for the army, but hard impact running, nah I dont think these are what you want espc for the price

I walk in them and for that they're great, they're ok for running, but nothing awesome, I've tried a lot of running shoes and the bubble does not feels as soft and cushioned as old flyknit air max 360s which is a bit disappointing. My next shoe that I'm gonna get for trying to rehabilitate back into running will be either the vaporfly% or fly zoom(?vaporfly ko?) I think that's what they're called. So yeah for walking they're great, I never have shin splints or foot pain walking my 2.5mi in 30mins for the army, but hard impact running, nah I dont think these are what you want espc for the price

If I may, I’d suggest starting with something like the Pegasus 36, Pegasus Turbo, or Epic React/Infinity React before going straight to the Vaporfly Next % or even the Zoom Fly. Extended periods of running on the carbon fiber plate can cause plantar fasciitis. Speaking from experience, that’s a pain I wouldn’t wish on anyone. All of the others mentioned don’t have have the plate.

Shocked to see actual marketing.....

3265894D-A026-4519-BEA6-11886FFFB994.png

If I may, I’d suggest starting with something like the Pegasus, Pegasus Turbo, Epic React/Infinity React or Zoom Fly before going straight to the Vaporfly Next %. Extended period of running on the carbon fiber plate can cause plantar fasciitis. All of the others mentioned don’t have have the plate.

If I may, I’d suggest starting with something like the Pegasus, Pegasus Turbo, Epic React/Infinity React or Zoom Fly before going straight to the Vaporfly Next %. Extended period of running on the carbon fiber plate can cause plantar fasciitis. All of the others mentioned don’t have have the plate.

Good to know, though I thought the plate was what made you run faster longer in the first place?

Has anyone painted/dyed over the volt on the tongue of their light bone Acronym's? Sometimes I think about doing it, but will probably regret it if I did.

Good to know, though I thought the plate was what made you run faster longer in the first place?

Yes, however running on the plates months at a time or for all of your runs can be detrimental. I found out the hard way. I was able to run my fastest ever in my Vaporfly 4%FK, personal bests in the mile, 5K and 10K BUT man did I pay for it as I continued to run in them. If you get the Vaporfly Next%, I definitely wouldn’t make it your every day runner, maybe just days when you’re doing speed work. YMMV

For that price, might as well at least cop one pair while waiting on the new iteration.

Wonder if the asking is going to be the same, a flat $200 or even more...

Back
Top Bottom