Nike Air VaporMax

Sorry for what's probably already been discussed - but I'm looking to pull the trigger on my first pair of Vapormax's, and since stores are closed, I can't try any on.

In Jordan's, I'm a size 11. But for FlyKnit Racers, I had to get a 11.5. Any guidance on what size I should get for these Vapormax's?

Sorry for what's probably already been discussed - but I'm looking to pull the trigger on my first pair of Vapormax's, and since stores are closed, I can't try any on.

In Jordan's, I'm a size 11. But for FlyKnit Racers, I had to get a 11.5. Any guidance on what size I should get for these Vapormax's?

ARK ARK is the sizing master for the VM line 😃😄😁

you should prob go w/ a 11.5

• Haha
Reactions: ARK

I wear an 11 in Jordan's and 11.5 in vapormax. I wear an 11 in most shoes and I tried on an 11 in VM once and they were really tight. Like beyond the level of being able to call them snug

13. Definitely a 13. :nerd:

jk. Yeah 11.5.

It took far too long, but I finally copped my first pair of VaporMaxes and absolutely love the overall fit of the 3.

I wear a 12.5 (0.5 size up from my regular size) in most Air Maxes and these are no exception.

IMG_5221.jpg

I ordered a pair of Vapormax Flyknit 3 from Foot Locker last week and they were delivered to me yesterday on my birthday. I got 25% off them via discount code when they were already marked down to $149.99.

I plan to wear these primarily for the times I ride my bike. I thought I should get some comfortable shoes. And I only ride it for transportation, not to be active going on routes or in groups.

These will be easy to wear casually with some predominantly black Nike jackets, shirts, pants, and shorts along with some predominantly white Nike shorts and shirts I already have.
IMG_4068.JPG

I ordered a pair of Vapormax Flyknit 3 from Foot Locker last week and they were delivered to me yesterday on my birthday. I got 25% off them via discount code when they were already marked down to $149.99.

I plan to wear these primarily for the times I ride my bike. I thought I should get some comfortable shoes. And I only ride it for transportation, not to be active going on routes or in groups.

These will be easy to wear casually with some predominantly black Nike jackets, shirts, pants, and shorts along with some predominantly white Nike shorts and shirts I already have.
IMG_4068.JPG

Might want to test with the bike. The broken bags can get caught into stuff like pedals compared to a full air bag.

ive been back and forth on the colorway but nice pick up

Well the 360s came in. They fit but feel like a lot of dead space in the toebox area. Even for $135 I'm not sure I'm keeping them.

Might want to test with the bike. The broken bags can get caught into stuff like pedals compared to a full air bag.

ive been back and forth on the colorway but nice pick up

Good observation on the air bags. I thought about that too coincidentally. But the pedals on my bike have thin slits regarding spaces and the segmented air bags on these Flyknit 3 are larger than those slits so I feel safe riding with these.

:rofl:

I ordered those a few weeks ago on a whim, along with 2 other pairs during the 25% off Nike sale. Took them outta the box, looked at them for about 15 seconds, then put them back in the box and initiated a return. Didn’t even bother to try them on—they were that bad to me. To each his own though.

Pair I ordered is boxed up and will get dropped off next time I'm out.

The Vapormax sole felt unsteady to me. And I sized up from a 13->14. The shoe fit but the toebox was way too loose and the material used made it look worse when walking.

Pair I ordered is boxed up and will get dropped off next time I'm out.

The Vapormax sole felt unsteady to me. And I sized up from a 13->14. The shoe fit but the toebox was way too loose and the material used made it look worse when walking.

lol sounds like they are way too big for you!

Back
Top Bottom