Nike Air VaporMax

The fact they arent in Store really is a shame.
Online release only.
THese Stores are beoming pointless.
Dont' remember the last time I got to pup a sneaker in person.
Do you know how many spur of the moment purchaes I made because I was under the ether, THousands of Thousands of dollars spent that way.
This is BS that not even FTL is going to get a Release on a Vapor Max.

^ my guy, we’re in the middle of a pandemic. :lol:

Things are different now, whether or not you believe COVID is a thing. Drops have been all messed up since all of this happened. I’m sure they’ll be in stores eventually. Until then, deal with it.

^ my guy, we’re in the middle of a pandemic. :lol:

Things are different now, whether or not you believe COVID is a thing. Drops have been all messed up since all of this happened. I’m sure they’ll be in stores eventually. Until then, deal with it.

Lol bruh, so you are telling me that Store Fronts have receieved NO NEW DROPS during this "PANDEMIC"?

Stop it. This is a Vapormax. I would think if any shoe hits the Shelves, it's a NEW Vapormax........hasn't it been 2+years since the 3.0? Yea man, stop it.

The fact they arent in Store really is a shame.
Online release only.
THese Stores are beoming pointless.
Dont' remember the last time I got to pup a sneaker in person.
Do you know how many spur of the moment purchaes I made because I was under the ether, THousands of Thousands of dollars spent that way.
This is BS that not even FTL is going to get a Release on a Vapor Max.

Wow I’m glad I read that cause I was going to try Niketown here at Lenox Mall tomorrow.

Lol bruh, so you are telling me that Store Fronts have receieved NO NEW DROPS during this "PANDEMIC"?

Stop it. This is a Vapormax. I would think if any shoe hits the Shelves, it's a NEW Vapormax........hasn't it been 2+years since the 3.0? Yea man, stop it.

You putting pandemic in quotes says it all. :rolleyes

And nowhere did I say that no new shoes have hit stores lol. SOME STORES AREN’T EVEN OPEN. And if they are, they’re seeing waaaay less foot traffic. Hence, stock isn’t being routed there like it was during regular times. And then you can throw Nike supply chain issues in the mix, too. Releases have been delayed all over the place.

And btw, browse the thread a little more. You’ll see that VM aren’t exactly bestsellers online and in-store. If there was any shoe for them to sell exclusively online, a $220 model that has historically sat on shelves would be it. Think a little before you whine on the internet, my guy. You sound like an entitled ***** right now.

I figured you’d like the “PANDEMIC”

Point was to show the during this Pandemic, plenty of releases have hit the Shelves, in store.

Now, this Pandemic might be responsible for a lot of things, it has real affects to you and I a like. Much can be blamed on it, this Pandemic, but trying to equate VM2020 not hitting shelves to this PANDEMIC by reminding me we’re in the middle of one, come on man, enough.

Nobody needs to be reminded we are in a “PANDEMIC”, we all have TV’s.

Wow I’m glad I read that cause I was going to try Niketown here at Lenox Mall tomorrow.
You might give them a call.
When I didn’t see it on the release calendar online for FTL, FNL and CHAMPS I rang them (also Hibbets and CityGear), and they all told me they weren’t releasing in Store. Maybe it’s OKLAHOMA, I’d call.

ALNotSure ALNotSure Also, we don’t have a NIKETOWN in my City so I didn’t call them but they are in the Release Calendar for NDC so it’s likely they will drop in store at NIKETOWN.

F3FCC4BB-5F50-4C36-A74E-1CF88D3523DE.jpeg

Saw the subject and creamed myself thinking it was the off white 4s :lol: - it’s cool though I’ve wanted these since I saw ‘em - price is od tho tbh

You putting pandemic in quotes says it all. :rolleyes

And nowhere did I say that no new shoes have hit stores lol. SOME STORES AREN’T EVEN OPEN. And if they are, they’re seeing waaaay less foot traffic. Hence, stock isn’t being routed there like it was during regular times. And then you can throw Nike supply chain issues in the mix, too. Releases have been delayed all over the place.

And btw, browse the thread a little more. You’ll see that VM aren’t exactly bestsellers online and in-store. If there was any shoe for them to sell exclusively online, a $220 model that has historically sat on shelves would be it. Think a little before you whine on the internet, my guy. You sound like an entitled ***** right now.

This is accurate. Stores around me have only recently started reopening and receiving new stock. Stock is just restocks of what they already had in-store. Minimal foot traffic so it's more logical to save resources and new releases online. Only new releases have been RSVP launches and those are spoken for, not on shelves. Everything has either been delayed or come to a halt with the pandemic; that's for certain.

All the women’s sizes are almost gone already. Small
Men’s sizes are moving.

Edit- re-stock already

Last edited:
Went to niketown in atlanta. Waited about 20 minutes. The weird thing is no platinum they have the other pair at $250. Largest size is 8.5. Serious wtf moment.
Looks better in person. Didn’t feel any heavier. I liked it.
But mahn $250 lol

0130A47F-E81D-4FAF-9748-D4771B542C1F.jpeg
6457E3BF-CDE1-4168-B533-025C5513B6FA.jpeg
45443AC1-2E37-40E4-8263-38AC074994CB.jpeg

Went to niketown in atlanta. Waited about 20 minutes. The weird thing is no platinum they have the other pair at $250. Largest size is 8.5. Serious wtf moment.
But mahn $250 lol
I thought those were slated for the 30th?

But mahn $250 lol

0130A47F-E81D-4FAF-9748-D4771B542C1F.jpeg
6457E3BF-CDE1-4168-B533-025C5513B6FA.jpeg
45443AC1-2E37-40E4-8263-38AC074994CB.jpeg
the pager just kills the shoe

Traditional laces would of looked cool but Nike had to Nike

these will be at outlets for $49.9 soon 😱😱😱

Sold out.. shocked.... I didn’t pull the trigger thought it was gonna flop....

what recession lol

CE9AB7BB-F356-4006-AB4C-02863FBC2ECC.png

Back
Top Bottom