Nike Air VaporMax

Lunar_Loner Lunar_Loner - My goodness, let's hope not :lol:

dominino313 dominino313 - it's gonna have a recycled ZoomX insole and NikeGrind/Crater foam for the heel counter.

I got a bit more curious about sustainable products and its costs, and it does seem to generally cost a bit more. Things to factor would be time (which makes sense since it's labeled "slow fashion" vs. fast fashion), labor laws and ethics and even plastics, too. Just a matter of transparency, really. We can only say for now that full-length Air Max shoes over the years have generally been high cost, so $250 is kinda not really a surprise. Expensive, yes... but surprising? Nah.

I'm good with the platinum MCs. Maybe grab a black pair when they come out.

Passing on the $250 pair tomorrow. But why does it say "only for Nike+ members?" By default...you have to be a "member" to purchase anything on SNKRS :lol:

atmos_tokyo_1596092875_1.jpg
atmos_tokyo_1596092875_2.jpg
atmos_tokyo_1596092875_3.jpg
atmos_tokyo_1596092898_1.jpg
atmos_tokyo_1596092898_2.jpg
atmos_tokyo_1596092916_1.jpg
atmos_tokyo_1596092916_2.jpg
atmos_tokyo_1596092916_3.jpg

SOURCE: ATMOS

How is the cushioning on the Heel Tab? It looks amazing, just wonder if you can tell in comfort....
I think they are really comfortable. Don't really know what to compare it to though since I don't have any other vapormaxes.

I was able to score my Vapormax size (1/2 size up), but I am ****ing shocked. I had my friend assist me for my true size just in case it doesn't fit right and he told me it's gone. Unbelievable.

Got a W on the USA's this morning. Great way to end my birth month. Was able to use my discount code of 20% off as well.

Last edited:
We really at the point where vapormaxes selling out in seconds?!?!?

Everybody is at home chillin and quarantining while collecting unemployment. It;s crazy that shoes that shouldn't be selling out are indeed selling out. No shoe is safe anymore. Resellers happy to make $20 on this shoe smh.

woke up to nike cancelling platinums and a sold out smoke grey. wtf? nike needs to make some goddamn products that can be purchased cause i cant even give them my money anymore

I’m in shock. It costs MORE and sold out much faster than platinums. Sorry but I’m struggle with paying $220 or $250 for something I’m not even in love with. Must be bots and resellers.

Ironically the new shoe has my vapormax enthusiasm at an all time low.
CB308B5A-6EC5-4E2C-BBAF-1AD0D8F22D9C.png

ALNotSure ALNotSure - It's probably because these were only for Nike.com and Nike Members for in-store purchase and there probably was less in production than both us consumers and the company anticipated. I guess, depending on where the production was at during the time, the announcement of the postponement of the Tokyo Olympics may have done something to that. On top of that, sustainable products tend to be lower in production 'cause the demand is a bit low. The higher cost would be to compensate for that.

I wasn’t in on the platinums but was all in on the USA crater foams. I liked the space hippie vibes. Haven’t bought a vapormax since the v1 and it seems different enough to bite. Wish Nike wouldn’t ruin a good thing with different versions. They did the same thing with the roshe :/

Back
Top Bottom