Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

yeah, just saw that...

eek.gif

gotta be a screw up...

It is a screw up.

I tell you what tho;

Right now SWOOSH vendors all over the world are in niketown pdx talking about something. (right now as we are typing and reading)
And the Yeezy release is a topic. Lets be patient..

It is a screw up.

I tell you what tho;

Right now SWOOSH vendors all over the world are in niketown pdx talking about something. (right now as we are typing and reading)
And the Yeezy release is a topic. Lets be patient..

I called BS on the whole GR releasing them online thing. Dont tell me after all the insane retro Jordan releases Nike only now addresses safety concerns.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DON'T BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THESE WILL BE A GR. EXCLUSIVE LIMITED GR, SURE....REGULAR GR, NAH.

NIKE IS JUST TROLLING AGAIN.

JUST GIVE ME BLACK AND PINK AND I'M GOOD.
That makes no sense whatsoever my dude. An exclusive/limited shoe would not be a general release. Its either Limited or GR, you can't be both at once. 

I called BS on the whole GR releasing them online thing. Dont tell me after all the insane retro Jordan releases Nike only now addresses safety concerns.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DON'T BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THESE WILL BE A GR. EXCLUSIVE LIMITED GR, SURE....REGULAR GR, NAH.

NIKE IS JUST TROLLING AGAIN.

JUST GIVE ME BLACK AND PINK AND I'M GOOD.
That makes no sense whatsoever my dude. An exclusive/limited shoe would not be a general release. Its either Limited or GR, you can't be both at once. 

Originally Posted by snuks5

GR? No way Kanye would let that happen.
Oh, so you think Kanye is running things over at Nike? 
If Nike comes out and says they are a GR (which some say they heard and others are hoping) then it will be a GR. 

Originally Posted by snuks5

GR? No way Kanye would let that happen.
Oh, so you think Kanye is running things over at Nike? 
If Nike comes out and says they are a GR (which some say they heard and others are hoping) then it will be a GR. 

If i were Nike I would of sold these like the MAGS strictly on ebay just as the Watch the Throne tour started.

Back
Top Bottom