Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

tumblr_ljv9kvdWhp1qcilxe
These seemed kinda plain until this picture surfaced a few days ago.  There seems to be a lot of detail to them and you know the quality is gonna be nuts. 

Anybody see this post from Ty:

via Regularolty.com

“ My shoe loving friends, better hope the NUMBER$ are right or there won’t be an Air Yeezy 2.

So what EXACTLY does that even mean....

via Regularolty.com

“ My shoe loving friends, better hope the NUMBER$ are right or there won’t be an Air Yeezy 2.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

via Regularolty.com

Probably means, Nike better make sure they come up with the right number to make sure yeezy approves.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

via Regularolty.com

Probably means, Nike better make sure they come up with the right number to make sure yeezy approves.

If It Does End Up Being A GR Then The Price Tag Will Be $200 + For Sure... I Jus Dont See Why They Dont Make It The Same Type Of Release As The Yeezy 1.

Dudes Up Here Takin Teaser Pics... Shoe Us The ___ Shoe.! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

If It Does End Up Being A GR Then The Price Tag Will Be $200 + For Sure... I Jus Dont See Why They Dont Make It The Same Type Of Release As The Yeezy 1.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

man you saying that seems super selfish many of us including me dont live in major metropolitan and never had a chance to even see them in person let alone cop. im not rich and paying $500+ is out of the question i think the availability of the south beaches would be perfect.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

man you saying that seems super selfish many of us including me dont live in major metropolitan and never had a chance to even see them in person let alone cop. im not rich and paying $500+ is out of the question i think the availability of the south beaches would be perfect.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Nahh Im Not Sayin Make Them Limited To Certain States... Im Jus Sayin Make Them The Same Price, Quantity, Ect. Trust Me... I Was Out Of State When The Yeezy 1s Dropped.
mad.gif
 Ive Only Seen Them Once In Person (Idk If They Were Real Or Not).

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Nahh Im Not Sayin Make Them Limited To Certain States... Im Jus Sayin Make Them The Same Price, Quantity, Ect. Trust Me... I Was Out Of State When The Yeezy 1s Dropped.
mad.gif
 Ive Only Seen Them Once In Person (Idk If They Were Real Or Not).

ye said after the zen release in 09 that if there is a Y2, he wants it to be more available.

ye said after the zen release in 09 that if there is a Y2, he wants it to be more available.

Back
Top Bottom