Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Resellers you better get your dough while you can... the first BIN for $350 just went up on Ebay...
laugh.gif

I dont see it.. Link
nerd.gif

I don't see it either.

i hope this isnt wut u were talkin aboutdude.......http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Air-Yeezy-...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:7|294:50

Its pretty hot in here but, on another note, it looks like Ill be dropping less then $500 for these. So much for camping, two days of camping equels $380 in mybooks so do the math.

^ thats what I'm saying. Considering cost to travel and missing a day of work... I'd be better off copping on ebay. On another note tho does anyoneknow what the store in Kentucky was that sold these? Louisville?

Originally Posted by clezzie

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Resellers you better get your dough while you can... the first BIN for $350 just went up on Ebay...
laugh.gif
I dont see it.. Link
nerd.gif
I don't see it either.
i hope this isnt wut u were talkin about dude.......http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Air-Yeezy-...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:7|294:50
if you search completed listings, these were the cheapest ones i saw, but some of these might have ended early so idk
size 10.5 for $358.55 best offer
size 14 for $365
size 11 for $330

Originally Posted by bc60997

All the legit auctions are still clearing 500 easy...

The only thing that makes an auction legit is whether you get what you paid for... there are auctions ending in the next couple hours that will not reach the$500 mark... face it, the yeezys are the reincarnation of the spiz'ikes... and they will be mad popular thanks to the hypebeasts... this Zen colorway maybe limited but the shoe itself will be mad available... sorry...
laugh.gif

The only thing that makes an auction legit is whether you get what you paid for... there are auctions ending in the next couple hours that will not reach the $500 mark... face it, the yeezys are the reincarnation of the spiz'ikes... and they will be mad popular thanks to the hypebeasts... this Zen colorway may be limited but the shoe itself will be mad available... sorry...
laugh.gif

Laugh now but I predict prices will clear 600 again by December when there isn't a flooded market...

The only thing that makes an auction legit is whether you get what you paid for... there are auctions ending in the next couple hours that will not reach the $500 mark... face it, the yeezys are the reincarnation of the spiz'ikes... and they will be mad popular thanks to the hypebeasts... this Zen colorway may be limited but the shoe itself will be mad available... sorry...
laugh.gif

Laugh now but I predict prices will clear 600 again by December when there isn't a flooded market...

Yeah but most resellers can't afford to wait till then... they will probably be back up to a G by then... in the meantime, i will cop twopair...
pimp.gif

Ok so I just won a pair of yeezys yesterday off ebay for 470 shipped. Today I get an email saying the seller refunded my money because it wasn't enough andthat he paid $522 and that he wasn't selling them. Is there anything that i can do? I am so mad!

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

Ok so I just won a pair of yeezys yesterday off ebay for 470 shipped. Today I get an email saying the seller refunded my money because it wasn't enough and that he paid $522 and that he wasn't selling them. Is there anything that i can do? I am so mad!

Dude was stupid to try and flip shoes that someone flipped him...
roll.gif
Iwould give him the most negative feedback that you possibly can... I hate it when ppl back out of auctions... that is the chance you take when you auctionsomething off... If he paid $500 then he should have started bids at $500...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

william rivera, congrats on the 2K.
nerd.gif
for 8.5-9.5.
Originally Posted by Wooly11

Originally Posted by Some Herb

I am here for all those people who don twant to pay Willaim Rivera # prices!I am the good guy in this forum!On ebay it was krytponates for 1200 sold by William Rivera 3
That is false. Are u seriously attempting 2 go 2 war with the 8 year veteran?
Did you guys know The "Y" shaped lace lock is not functional, and is completely useless
confirmations?

Ok so I just won a pair of yeezys yesterday off ebay for 470 shipped. Today I get an email saying the seller refunded my money because it wasn't enough and that he paid $522 and that he wasn't selling them. Is there anything that i can do? I am so mad!

roll.gif
I would give him the most negative feedback that you possibly can... I hate it when ppl back out of auctions... that is the chance you take when you auction something off... If he paid $500 then he should have started bids at $500...
mad.gif

So is there anything that I can do to get my shoes that I WON? This isn't right its not my fault he lost money on them he should of been smarted herefunded me as as soon as i sent the money.

So is there anything that I can do to get my shoes that I WON? This isn't right its not my fault he lost money on them he should of been smarted he refunded me as as soon as i sent the money.

nothing you can do, and honestly I wouldn't send any money back to that seller, what you can do is wait another week for the usual ebay price drops and getthem even cheaper
wink.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

send bad feedback and report to ebay and paypal

I'm going to report him to ebay i've sent him an email already telling him whats on my mind and hopefully he will change his mind. He offered to giveme a size 14 instead for the price i paid him. What would i do with a size 14? The guy didn't have a reserve price or anything

roll.gif
I would give him the most negative feedback that you possibly can... I hate it when ppl back out of auctions... that is the chance you take when you auction something off... If he paid $500 then he should have started bids at $500...
mad.gif

So is there anything that I can do to get my shoes that I WON? This isn't right its not my fault he lost money on them he should of been smarted he refunded me as as soon as i sent the money.

you're not gonna get the shoes, but he should get the bad feedback he deserves... that's what a reserve is for, not your fault he dropped the ball, bigwaste of your time so make sure to leave him negative feedback...

I might be able to help some people out just got a call send me a PM...or an email

Can you help me out? I can get you any premier. I respect your 2004 membership, that's better than most.
Shoot me a pm sir

Back
Top Bottom