Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by GTEK

http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=3274_5052a8d5912cd7a9d3bb2fdeece288.jpg Broke Bum? Never that
smile.gif
Fashion is my lifestyle

This aint ISS

http://osneaker.com/nike-air-yeezy-gay-fish.html

nikegayfish01.jpg

[h2]Product Description[/h2]Here is a pair of extremely gay Nike Air Yeezy Gay Fish. This pair is a sample pair created just for West right before he jumped into the ocean and discovered he was a gay fish. These shoes are wet and are not in 100% condition because they were worn in the water. You might have seen these in the latest episode of Southpark where West discovered that he was a gay fish. Please keep in mind these are not deadstock! This shoe is a custom pair of sneakers and is ORDERABLE!

Laliberte Yellow/Eckstein Orange-Fusion Pink

$$%?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by GTEK

http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=3274_5052a8d5912cd7a9d3bb2fdeece288.jpg Broke Bum? Never that
smile.gif
Fashion is my lifestyle
This bum @%% %@%#* took a picture of his life savings.

deseanfail.jpg

LMAO! Damn, that iiish was worse then Daquan Jackson from the Eagles play! LOL! However some of ya dudes on here be hating like this is Worldstarhiphop, LOL! Although, homeboy did take an L when he posted the picture. I guess some people really do care what people say on the internet.
I think you mean DeSEAN JACKSON of the eagles.

I still can't wait for these black/pinks....but like someone said earlier it is going to be on the news for all the wrong reasons.

The silent auction things that stores are doing and the raffles where you have to buy merchandise just to get a shot at getting them
smh.gif

ALL FOR SOME SNEAKERS
smh.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

nikegayfish01.jpg

[h2]Product Description[/h2]Here is a pair of extremely gay Nike Air Yeezy Gay Fish. This pair is a sample pair created just for West right before he jumped into the ocean and discovered he was a gay fish. These shoes are wet and are not in 100% condition because they were worn in the water. You might have seen these in the latest episode of Southpark where West discovered that he was a gay fish. Please keep in mind these are not deadstock! This shoe is a custom pair of sneakers and is ORDERABLE!

$$%?
laugh.gif

*@% !!!!! These are real and actually for sale ?! That's F$#*ing nutz !!!!! And there hideous I'm literaly speechless !

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Lol @ dude thinking they real wow

They appear on osneaker site for sale so they should be real you can even add it to your cart so prove it's a fake first please

Originally Posted by Rick2345

nikegayfish01.jpg

$$%?
laugh.gif

*@% !!!!! These are real and actually for sale ?! That's F$#*ing nutz !!!!! And there hideous I'm literaly speechless !
LMAO! I wonder what they will do if sum1 actually orders them? Cuz u can place them in ur cart and everything.

^ prove there not real first buddy you can add it to your cart and buy there must be soemthing real about them for a legit site to allow you to buy them

Originally Posted by L7OSER

nikegayfish01.jpg

$$%?
laugh.gif

LMAO! I wonder what they will do if sum1 actually orders them? Cuz u can place them in ur cart and everything.

order and be upset....thats a grey pair that is photoshopped that sum 1 will order

^ prove there not real first buddy you can add it to your cart and buy there must be soemthing real about them for a legit site to allow you to buy them

you sound like you wanna cop.
they're not real in the sense that Nike didnt manufacture them. its photoshopped. and Im assuming if somebody ordered em it would either get cancelledor they would receive a pair of zens.....custom painted gayfish.

I actually don't like them at all and wouldn't ever cop just wierd that everyone denys them being real but there actually forsale they could just beanother hand made custom

I actually don't like them at all and wouldn't ever cop just wierd that everyone denys them being real but there actually forsale they could just be another hand made custom

they're not real in the sense that Nike didnt manufacture them. its photoshopped. and Im assuming if somebody ordered em it would either get cancelled orthey would receive a pair of zens.....custom painted gayfish.

Back
Top Bottom