Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

when dudes start liking PINK so much?

Ask the dude in your avy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
got me.

an as much as cam fan i am, i never did the pink, ever.

no but seriously...........NTrs?

Originally Posted by Prowler 23

kcigx4.png

not my pic , but peeps is def. faking the funk on facebook
laugh.gif

i know they're fake, but *#!% are those fresh...

nike needs to release that colorway for real. shoulda been the first release.

instant cop for me.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by njavier03

they're ok but definitely a hypebeast shoe

godd...it's like the thousandth #%%#$#@ time haha

NOBODY likes this shoe...period. People think they're ugly. People are passing with ease.
U say that now but i promise you EVERYBODY will have a pair of these joints. People are quick to diss a shoe before it comes out but when theyrelease everybody will have a change of heart. I would buy them but i dont have money like that. I refuse to spend more than $120 on a pair of shoes

People Stop hatting on the shoe, If u don't like the shoe don't wast your time coming on this post just to be a hater.

^ is that such a bad thing (not caring about them)?... saves you money and trouble of obtaining, lol...

i hope everybody that hates the shoe as of right now hates them equally at the time of release. Makes my chances of getting them alot better...lmaooo who am ikidding? this is NT, one more week and the will have "grown" on everybody

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Alright if these photos (From Ibn Jasper's blog) doesn't make you like these shoes, nothing can... lol

4/4 NSW @ The Montalban!
pimp.gif

these pics siced the shoe for me and these are a def cop for me...if you was on the edge (like t-mobile)
laugh.gif
this pic shoulda pushed you ova because regardless of what the haters say theseshoes are firrreeeee!!!

Originally Posted by arice

People Stop hatting on the shoe, If u don't like the shoe don't wast your time coming on this post just to be a hater.

You gotta take the bad with the good. It's a forum and people are allowed to post their opinions. If they don't like it that don't mean that theyhatin
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ is that such a bad thing (not caring about them)?... saves you money and trouble of obtaining, lol...

True.....more money for Griffeys
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by SinnerP

True.....NO more money for Griffeys
smile.gif
* FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom