Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

so are these the first 3 to release?

air-yeezy-new-images-04.jpg

Wait, is this April 4th release I'm hearing about only for one colorway, or all of them?

i'm not really interested in any of the colorways i've seen besides the glow in the dark tour ones.

i'm a big fan of straps (which is why i love sb dunk mids), and high tops in general.

joints look so tight with some slim straight jeans on:

nike-x-kanye-air-yeezys-3-copy.jpg

Guys:

1st, Zen Greys
Release date: Unknown, but early april/late march (Some say April 4th)
Then, Black in may
Then, Tan in June (Hopefully early june!)

yeah whatevers, i don't go skinny like some do, but i think silm straight joints let your shoes get more shine, and i care mega more about my shoe gamethan my jeans...

slim straights with a pair or high tops on looks official to me.

all that extra baggy *+# covers up the shoe too much...

http://ctothejl.com/shoes...yeezy-rumored-to-be-310/

Ah yes, as we come closer to the release of the Air Yeezy, some rumors will begin to surface. The first question that popped intoeveryone's head was how much will these cool guy sneakers retail for? We've received the rumor that these will retail for $310. Once again, this is a rumor, but we wouldn't be surprised if they were. Make as much money as you can off this Nike,that's the smart route to go!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow, im not feeling these anymore. I liked the previous previes, there was a black, brown, and grey I think. Not feeling these though.
3132163800_6a4e522a31_o.png
these. I would cop the glow in these glow in the dark ones cuz they unique butnot the other ones. Are the other ones glow in the dark as well? Because something about these makes them look
pimp.gif
while the other ones look plain to me.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

http://ctothejl.com/shoes...yeezy-rumored-to-be-310/

Ah yes, as we come closer to the release of the Air Yeezy, some rumors will begin to surface. The first question that popped into everyone's head was how much will these cool guy sneakers retail for? We've received the rumor that these will retail for $310. Once again, this is a rumor, but we wouldn't be surprised if they were. Make as much money as you can off this Nike, that's the smart route to go!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes retail is 310. JUST KIDDING NT!

Back
Top Bottom