Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

^ wow that pic is amazing !
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

-JFMartiMcDand

darkside , huf and true should all be recieving i know huf and darkside are havent gotten confirmation from true yet but yea it was a hastle to get threw to ntsf and they said by the end of the week theyll have exact number

PS - if your nice theyll put you on a holding list for shoes
wink.gif
, theyll get your name number and size and hold it just be nice to the lady lol

whoaa too much info
laugh.gif
Thanks man.

I guess i got to suck up to some employees.

I'll still make calls to be sure. Thanks again rick

Yo my dudes....I've been on NT for years and have hooked up a couple individuals in the past.

Anyone who can help me out with these releases...shoot me a PM. I need a pair in the worst way when they drop. I have no TZ/QS accounts in my area and willhave to rely on someone who can scoop me a pair. Get at me. I will appreciate it greatly.

lol yea sorry for the packed info , also talked to shoepalace managers rumor is valleyfair shoepalace is getting 5 pairs
wink.gif

From complex:

"No! People need to be able to get this shoe!" At first they were only gonna do 3,000 pairs. Now they're doing 9,000, which is still limited.It's not like it's 200,000."

It's over nine thousand!!!! lol

Seriously, how limited is that?

If someone can get me a pair of 9.5s, I would greatly appreciate it. I'll make it worth your while.
wink.gif

Shoot me a PM.

9000 per color way less limited then the premier 23s but expect a high resell price i know a person selling a size 10,9, and 11 for 3500 each ! Yeezy-mania hasbegun people !!!!!

9000 per color way less limited then the premier 23s but expect a high resell price i know a person selling a size 10,9, and 11 for 3500 each ! Yeezy-mania has begun people !!!!!

3500? Anybody stupid enough to pay that? I don't see resell being that high, maybe at first, but the demand for the yeezy's aren't even as high asold retro jordans or Foamposites right now.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

9000 per color way less limited then the premier 23s but expect a high resell price i know a person selling a size 10,9, and 11 for 3500 each ! Yeezy-mania has begun people !!!!!

3500? Anybody stupid enough to pay that? I don't see resell being that high, maybe at first, but the demand for the yeezy's aren't even as high as old retro jordans or Foamposites right now.
Yea shouldnt be that high but you know the hypebeasts around the way they love there resell money i think they should be at most $1999 on ebay butsteadly decline in price after a week just like the kryptonates lets just hope resell value stays at a good price .

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

they wont release online??

well just to help you out it has been confirmed on iss that caliroots.com will be recieving limtied numbers

do niketown accept phone orders>???....also if a kind Nt member can get a size 10 for me that will be greatly accepeted...i need these and all i want is thethe tan brown ones and the light grey ones..all im asking is for someone who has access to the release like NY, cali to help a brother out. just pm me and wecan work something out.

Most of the shoe is attractive, but the textured straps are hideous and the shoe really ought to be a mid instead of a hi. Looks ridiculous, which is why somepeople are sensible enough to cover the top up with their pants.

there are a couple close-ups of the black/pink ones in kanye's new video with keri hilson and neyo. of course its him wearing them. vid is up in the musicforum

Nike.com is rumored to get 100 pairs but invitation only from Nike I guess if you buy frequently your on the list

The black/pink colorway is the best pair of new shoes Ive seen in a VERY long time. Only pair I can see myself rocking. I'm going to make an attempt tograb those.

This post is really picking up.
pimp.gif

Straight up. I tip nicely. Someone cop me a pair and I will take care of you.
smile.gif

just to be sure the release date is April 4th right?

and retail is 250 USD at select Nike Tier 0 accounts right?

also what color ways are dropping on April 4th?

Back
Top Bottom