Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

kanye-west-air-yeezy-26ghj.jpg

Those would be amazing.

Originally Posted by hassan16

1. just to be sure the release date is April 4th right?

2. and retail is 250 USD at select Nike Tier 0 accounts right?

3. also what color ways are dropping on April 4th?

1. YES
2. TZ and QK accts, but $215 is retail
3. See below
nike-air-yeezy-gallery-3.jpg

if you got the hook up... holler at me. I'll make it worth your while on the $$ end.

wow these are really growing on me more and more every day... i was on the fence but now i really like the grey pair... hopefully philly gets them so I donthave to deal with nyc's hype

hahha notice how the fckers who don't like them CONSTANTLY post in here. they just in the closet abt em cuz they know they want them

Ill admit , them pics from COMPLEX make me really want to cop them .... Ill say NOW im 50 / 50 with these ... If I come across them ill cop if they are goingto be to crazy to get its all good ill pass .

is there any accounts in north carolina that will get these?

and also, how's it work for spots that will sell them online, do you just have to be up on it with refresh waiting for them to drop on their store?

do any accounts that don't put 'em online, take orders over the phone and ship out?

it's the greys droppin' first right?

i'm not the biggest fan of that pink on the tongue, but i'll still rock 'em cuz i dig straps...

^ huf , true , shiekh shoes on market st in sf and ntsf so if your in the bay just some places to cop

Originally Posted by njavier03

they're ok but definitely a hypebeast shoe
A HYPEBEAST SHOE? Just because many people like it makes it a hypebeast shoe...so I guess if everybody start copping some Payless shoes your goingto call it a hypebeast shoe? Think befor you type, that word gets typed way to freely.
tired.gif
Oh yeah, I find it really funny how must of the people on NT make fun of Kanyebut now want to buy his shoes?
roll.gif
As for me I'm only copping the blackand pink ones! All the other colorways are TRASH!

air-yeezy-new-images-02.jpg
pimp.gif

Just imagine throw in some pink laces!
devil.gif
You wouldn'tunderstand.
smokin.gif

Yea ur right. I def wouldnt understand. Id say keep the laces black but to each's own.
IMO Grays=black>tan.
I'll be harassing my spots for the next 2 weeks. I refuse to miss this drop

Back
Top Bottom