Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

I heard that retail for these are going to be @ $130
eek.gif
if true

im just hoping these end up being a hypebeast distraction, so that i can get the uptempo's without any hassle

I heard that retail for these are going to be @ $130
pimp.gif
I was hoping the range would be between $125-175... anymore than that and Nike can kiss my $+@...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

im just hoping these end up being a hypebeast distraction, so that i can get the uptempo's Griffey's without any hassle

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I want to play basketball in these for some reason.

Same here! They look like they can take the pressure from a LeBron. Wouldn't be surprised if he wore them for a game
laugh.gif
it's the ROC <>

Originally Posted by wada7

not sure of this has been posted yet but i havent seen it
some kid on the kanye live forums says these pics are from nike
3132163800_6a4e522a31_o.png
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Damn the first and last ones are hella dope.

^^^^yup im feeling the black cw and the brown cw cant wait to cop these. hope my town gets them. so 130? not bad

I think if they were just a regular Nike basketball release at your local footlocker they'd be on the sale section within weeks. Put Kanye West'sname with them and the hype is created.

they will range from 135-175.....i am just waiting to hear what the numbers are gonna b on em....those tan joints are hard tho

Originally Posted by jupeezy

they will range from 135-175.....i am just waiting to hear what the numbers are gonna b on em....those tan joints are hard tho
Is it confirmed. If so, do you have any source?

its confirmed for now, unless it changes between now and the RD.....i heard this straight from a nike reps mouth....

These are probably the grey and black versions that are releasing....
They can't be 1 of 1's because that would mean that Ye' wouldn't have all the colorways of his own shoe.

2ia3fic.jpg

29yigeq.jpg

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by wada7

not sure of this has been posted yet but i havent seen it
some kid on the kanye live forums says these pics are from nike
3132163800_6a4e522a31_o.png
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Damn the first and last ones are hella dope.
The first two are so ill. I'm not feeling the last one.

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Busta looks real weird in that pic, maybe he should getta bigger size in those jeans. kinda tight.

Wow thats busta i didnt even recognized him ..in that pic he kinda looks like mario lol

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Busta looks real weird in that pic, maybe he should getta bigger size in those jeans. kinda tight.
Wow thats busta i didnt even recognized him ..in that pic he kinda looks like mario lol
its not busta, its kid cudi

These are a bit odd but I'll prob be trying to get a pair. The OG pair he wore for the GITD tour was sick.

Back
Top Bottom