Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Are these going to be the only colorways the drop or well they cont. and drop more ???

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Are these going to be the only colorways the drop or well they cont. and drop more ???

i swear i read somewhere "first three will be limited and the rest will be more obtainable)

I'm just hoping the GITD come out.

Where was all this hype when Lugz released "The Birdman" or 310 released "The Game" shoes?
laugh.gif

nowhere

probably because those sneakers were terrible and baby and game were never stylish n-ggas to begin with?

I like the Yeezy design with the print that is on some of the shoe, but these first 3 colorways are pretty bad, they just don't do this shoe justice and tome the CW's without the print are not that great either. I'd think of copping if they came out with some better CW's, but as of now, theyaren't even on my radar

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

Wow, im not feeling these anymore. I liked the previous previes, there was a black, brown, and grey I think. Not feeling these though.
3132163800_6a4e522a31_o.png
these. I would cop the glow in these glow in the dark ones cuz they unique but not the other ones. Are the other ones glow in the dark as well? Because something about these makes them look
pimp.gif
while the other ones look plain to me.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

dude, you do realize that those are the exact same shoes as in the other pics, just with different lighting, right?

so i guess you'd like the yeezys if you only wore them at night.

^^^^^ You really think its that funny? Were all those smileys' really necessary? I kind of noticed that just not feeling them in the other pics. I guess sothen. Might just have to rock them at clubs not in the day.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Untitled

foamposites cost 200 for a reason....(technology)

these are basically glorified

nike-air-assault-yellow.jpg

yet nike is spankin ya with that prestige of having a kanye sneaker....
Yet Spizikes run for 175.

I'll take Yeezy's over Air Assaults. Yall mad?
happy.gif
1. spizike's are overpriced fusion garbage...if your gonna do a fusion shoe do it right (penny 1/2 cent), and stop recycling that TIRED #+$jordan III/revolution/assault midsole/outsole

2. thats your money...as long as you know your gettin kobe'd in colorado
grin.gif
cuz all you paying for is that kanye co-sign

that midole is decades old...i like to know my shoes got something goin on under that hood if im payin that much.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

foamposites cost 200 for a reason....(technology)

these are basically glorified

nike-air-assault-yellow.jpg

yet nike is spankin ya with that prestige of having a kanye sneaker....
Yet Spizikes run for 175.

I'll take Yeezy's over Air Assaults. Yall mad?
happy.gif
1. spizike's are overpriced fusion garbage...if your gonna do a fusion shoe do it right (penny 1/2 cent), and stop recycling that TIRED #+$ jordan III/revolution/assault midsole/outsole

2. thats your money...as long as you know your gettin kobe'd in colorado
grin.gif
cuz all you paying for is that kanye co-sign

that midole is decades old...i like to know my shoes got something goin on under that hood if im payin that much.
Are you acting like this shoe is all show and no performance? You want ankle support? You got it. You want a snug fit. You got it. You want air.You got it. Did you see JordanLovah's quick review? Comfy as hell shoe.

Am I getting it for Kanye? Yes. I am. As a Kanye fan I saw his Grammy performance. I remember the topic about "What the hell is Kanye Wearing during thegrammy performance". I was there
laugh.gif
...then to go to his GITDconcert...which was critically acclaimed....and see him rock the yeezy's on stage. I was like "Dayuumm"
pimp.gif
...I wanna be fresh like that. I think i'm making a worthy investment.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

Wow, im not feeling these anymore. I liked the previous previes, there was a black, brown, and grey I think. Not feeling these though.
3132163800_6a4e522a31_o.png
these. I would cop the glow in these glow in the dark ones cuz they unique but not the other ones. Are the other ones glow in the dark as well? Because something about these makes them look
pimp.gif
while the other ones look plain to me.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

dude, you do realize that those are the exact same shoes as in the other pics, just with different lighting, right?

so i guess you'd like the yeezys if you only wore them at night.
Actually, the grays are different. It's really obvious, too.

I like how people who don't like the shoe are constantly in this thread.
laugh.gif

I actually like the shoe, but the colorways messed it up for me. I love the classic III midsole and other features from it, I like the print that is used onthe strap and the upper, but when they have colorways like Black/Pink, a weird Gray/Orange and then the Tan colorway, it just turns me off to the whole shoeand especially when it's gonna be as expensive as it's gonna be. I wouldn't have minded a straight up all black CW, maybe with some grey contrast,but pink and orange is throwing me off. I'll still wait to see if any other pairs come out, but as of right now, it is almost for sure that I won't cop1 of those 3 colorways

i'd prolly cop those grey ones if they didn't have the pink. pink just totally throws 'em off, otherwise they woulda been clean...

not feeling the black and pinks much, and the tan ones are totally ugly to me.

glow in the dark tour colorway or @+*%!

the HB pics sold me on that color, looks like I will be going after these on the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom