Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Fellas if you're not paying at least $3K and up, 99.9% its too good to be true! You might be able to catch a VNDS pair for around $2.7, but I doubt it. Don't even waste your time on eBay, kixify, etc. Best bet are sneaker shows or reputable shops, where you can see what you're paying for right up front, no BS. 

apparently there's this new generation of "sneaker heads" that totally think it's just fine to cop the "ultra mega nearly super max almost perfects", and customize them a lil' bit to be even closer to perfect, and take artsy, high quality, on foot shots of them all the time... and it's just all good, no big deal... and they fully expect not to get flamed at all for it.

called this one cat out on a fb group, and he inboxed me like "tell me more about your opinion, cuz i feel like mine are real, cuz i've spent so much time making them look real"... :rofl:

i had to explain to him that no matter what he does, he still don't have RO's... and that i come from an era where we don't mess with fakes...

i just don't get it, man... how do you just lie to yourself like that...

i'd rather just not have 'em, if i can't afford 'em.

the thirst is at an all time high if you resort to that just cuz you want something so bad... the "sneaker game" done changed, yo... :smh:

props to all NTers who actually love sneakers, and keep it all real, no matter what. :nthat:

It's not these new kids fault. "We" put too much value into these sneakers and make anyone who misses out or can't keep up feel inferior. The yeezy's especially are responsible for all the super ultra prefect fakes that people are content to settle with.

Bottom line: we gotta stop stuntin so hard guys :lol: :rolleyes :frown:

i mean, when i first got into SB's, i really wanted paris dunks... and couldn't really afford to drop the 4 or 5k they go for (in the rare instance my size even pops up)...

didn't feel "inferior", but i def also didn't feel the need to cop fakes or even try to customize a pair...

just not what it's about to me...

i think it may be worse now cuz this whole "high fashion" trend that's merged with sneaker collecting (and hip hop) has made it worse, it's not all about the sneakers now, but the clothes too, and the price range is out of this new generation's reach, cuz they're still young, and don't have money like that... but they still wanna feel cool and rock what's hot, so they settle for fakes (in both shoes and clothes)...

a similar thing is happening to DJ culture, it's being watered down with new jacks so thirsty for gigs, fame, and money, they settle for software that DJ's for them, don't wanna spend any time in the bedroom, practicing for months, getting good, b4 they come out and get on... and technology is right there, advanced enough now, it's handing them the ability to do it, mixing for them, taking the actual art out of it...

this new generation, and the ones after, are doomed, yo... it's sad... :lol:

While I really want RO's, and wouldn't buy the fake version, no one is doomed for buying fake sneakers. Because they're sneakers.

it's not about the sneakers, it's about the attitude, laziness, and general lack of integrity...

the sneakers are just an example of it.

same stuff is happening in music, art, fashion, etc...

it's ironic that, as technology advances, making things more possible, it should enhance creativity, but it's just watering it all down, and making people lazy...

didn't mean to go off on all this other stuff tho, i just think it's wild funny the point sneaker culture has come to...

the fake game's acceptance could in fact be the main thing that makes the bubble pop...

it's not about the sneakers, it's about the attitude, laziness, and general lack of integrity...

the sneakers are just an example of it.

same stuff is happening in music, art, fashion, etc...

it's ironic that, as technology advances, making things more possible, it should enhance creativity, but it's just watering it all down, and making people lazy...

didn't mean to go off on all this other stuff tho, i just think it's wild funny the point sneaker culture has come to...

the fake game's acceptance could in fact be the main thing that makes the bubble pop...
I'm out on fakes. I think majority of people who buy fakes don't even know they're buying fakes. That's the sad part.....

a similar thing is happening to DJ culture, it's being watered down with new jacks so thirsty for gigs, fame, and money, they settle for software that DJ's for them, don't wanna spend any time in the bedroom, practicing for months, getting good, b4 they come out and get on... and technology is right there, advanced enough now, it's handing them the ability to do it, mixing for them, taking the actual art out of it...

this new generation, and the ones after, are doomed, yo... it's sad... :lol:

This x100. I agree, spinning now is a lost art. Anyone can buy a program and spin. No skill involved. Sad... :smh:

I was showing my sons and his friends some TT tricks 4th of July weekend and my sons boy asked, "how do you get the records to match without a computer?" granted, he's new at it but dayum...

There's always going to be a market for fakes and it doesn't mean that people cannot afford the real thing.

They been making fakes of designer clothes, watches, etc before y'all were born and it will continue into the future.

I can understand y'all feeling some type of way that you pay $4k for ROs and some kid buys fakes that cost him $100 and he gets the same attention as you guys that spent $4k.

I can understand y'all feeling some type of way that you pay $4k for ROs and some kid buys fakes that cost him $100 and he gets the same attention as you guys that spent $4k.

but it's not about the attention, it's the fact that they're that thirsty for attention they settle for fakes...

it should be about loving the actual sneaker enough to want the actual sneaker, not a knock off...

i've been collecting and spending mega bread on kicks i love long b4 i even thought to post pix of them on the intraweb, or there was a "like" button...

if you can't afford it, take the L and move on, with your pride and integrity in tact...

not lying to yourself that your fakes are the same as the real thing, and feeling good when someone give you props, knowing deep down inside they're fakes... lol.

even if nobody else knows they're fake... you know... and that should be enough.

but it's not about the attention, it's the fact that they're that thirsty for attention they settle for fakes...

it should be about loving the actual sneaker enough to want the actual sneaker, not a knock off...

i've been collecting and spending mega bread on kicks i love long b4 i even thought to post pix of them on the intraweb, or there was a "like" button...

if you can't afford it, take the L and move on, with your pride and integrity in tact...

not lying to yourself that your fakes are the same as the real thing, and feeling good when someone give you props, knowing deep down inside they're fakes... lol.

even if nobody else knows they're fake... you know... and that should be enough.

You are probably one of the very few people that buy these sneakers because you actually like them. Most people buying them, including those buying authentic ones, are buying them for attention.

Lying to yourself that your fakes are real is just ridiculous and that's crazy what the guy on the fb group was saying about making his look more real.

With that said, I feel a similar way about people that wear fake jewelry, especially when it's something they could have got in stainless steel or silver. It's one thing to buy something that is fake because you like the way it looks but you can't find or afford it and it's another thing to buy something that is fake for attention.

You are probably one of the very few people that buy these sneakers because you actually like them. Most people buying them, including those buying authentic ones, are buying them for attention.

Lying to yourself that your fakes are real is just ridiculous and that's crazy what the guy on the fb group was saying about making his look more real.

With that said, I feel a similar way about people that wear fake jewelry, especially when it's something they could have got in stainless steel or silver. It's one thing to buy something that is fake because you like the way it looks but you can't find or afford it and it's another thing to buy something that is fake for attention.

the only reason i even got at him is cuz he posts all these artsy, high quality pix of him wearing them EVERYDAY... starving for attention... and somehow feels good about all the likes he gets even tho he knows they're fake...

i just don't get it.

if he REALLY liked the shoes, he'd save up and buy the actual shoes...

but it's blatantly for attention.

it's still lame to buy and wear stuff strictly for attention, but at least if that's your whole reason, let it be authentic...

i just don't understand how you can possibly enjoy the props you get if you know they're in vein cuz they're fake... :lol:

Sorry for all these legit checks but I need your help again. The pyramids look good on these but the swoosh looks weird. Idk if they are detailed enough.
Ask for close up pictures of the swoosh. The swoosh should be almost pressed into the fabric material and have a sort of plastic feel to them not rubbery like the surrounding triangles.

You guys would be surprised how many dudes I've heard say on the KTT forum that they will stunt in GM yeezy's, that "they don't care' if people could tell or not. Smh 
mean.gif

You guys would be surprised how many dudes I've heard say on the KTT forum that they will stunt in GM yeezy's, that "they don't care' if people could tell or not. Smh :smh:

Yes some of them go hard for the super ultra perfect fakes in their yeezy thread which is sad but whatever :lol:

I don't even care if you wear fakes, its whatever.

Don't try saying mine are fake because you missed out on a pair of stupid red sneakers, tho.

That's that **** I don't like, :lol:

apparently there's this new generation of "sneaker heads" that totally think it's just fine to cop the "ultra mega nearly super max almost perfects", and customize them a lil' bit to be even closer to perfect, and take artsy, high quality, on foot shots of them all the time... and it's just all good, no big deal... and they fully expect not to get flamed at all for it.

called this one cat out on a fb group, and he inboxed me like "tell me more about your opinion, cuz i feel like mine are real, cuz i've spent so much time making them look real"...
roll.gif

i had to explain to him that no matter what he does, he still don't have RO's... and that i come from an era where we don't mess with fakes...

i just don't get it, man... how do you just lie to yourself like that...

i'd rather just not have 'em, if i can't afford 'em.

the thirst is at an all time high if you resort to that just cuz you want something so bad... the "sneaker game" done changed, yo...
mean.gif

props to all NTers who actually love sneakers, and keep it all real, no matter what.
nthat.gif
It's all about IMAGE...people want attention and to come off like they're balling or that they have all the hyped up heat that everyone wants.  Ironically, in today's age of social media, people try to show off on the internet to random strangers they don't even know.  How else do you explain kids who buy shoes, wear them literally ONE time (probably to take pics for Instagram), then try to resell (for over retail price)?

laugh.gif
 Some people have a superiority complex when it comes to these shoes. I was legitimately upset when I missed out on them and I would still love to have them but I know I never will and I don't wear fakes so I'm not saying it's right but it damn sure aint wrong. Some people cant afford to spend $4,000 on a pair of shoes and I think most sensible people REFUSE to spend that much on a pair of shoes, I just don't spend that much time analyzing other peoples feet to spot a dude from across the food court whose shoes shoes don't have the correct number of pyramids. I wonder if the guys with Shelby Cobras are on forums bragging about how they flamed some dude for driving around in a $50,000 replica of their half a million dollar car. What if it ever got to a point where the Hyper Super Ultra Mega replicas are better quality than the nike release? (purely hypothetical) because from what I saw there were alot of issues, then what? are they still wearing an inferior product? I'm sure the asians in Nikes factory don't care any more about the red shoes they're gluing together anymore than the ones in the other factories... hell they probably punch out at one and go to the other.

Back
Top Bottom