Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

i agree but a majority of people but them and try to pass them off as legit instea of just being cool with knowing they are wearing fakes. And what people are saying about the cost of buying a pair is true and to me paying that much for sneakers is insane (my limit is $500 but I would never try and buy something at that price unless I'm 100% comfortable with it).

I got a friend who's 17 that wants to buy some used yeezys from a guy for 2.5k and he's asking me if its a good idea
indifferent.gif
mind you he ain't rich and I keep telling him that he could spend that money in much better ways and he ain't even in college yet
mean.gif
dude just wants to stunt and have bragging rights
tell that kid to buy a used Honda 
mean.gif

I was on Facebook and saw some funny **** lol, I don't really see it brought up but why do the red Octobers smell like rotten eggs and farts? Lmao I can attest to this cuz my pair definitely has that stench, may be a way to tell if the pair is real or fake
so true my dude, mine reaked the same way lol

I was on Facebook and saw some funny **** lol, I don't really see it brought up but why do the red Octobers smell like rotten eggs and farts? Lmao I can attest to this cuz my pair definitely has that stench, may be a way to tell if the pair is real or fake

Yo, I'm crying.

I didn't notice it until I cleaned mine, tho.

Literally smelt like garbage, :lol:

They're legit
Found out those were fake. They had an international Nike insole sticker but had a US shoe box with suggested retail on it. And I believe that the US release insoles never came with any sticker on it. And the obvious international box with no suggested retail.

mine have that smell, but it's not super bad.

the absolute worst shoe smell ever was the caviar asic GL3's... they legit smelled like fish, and it took literally years to go away...

Yup my pair as well smells really bad. I left a drier sheet in my box maybe itll take it away somewhat 

Back
Top Bottom