Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

seems like nike is doing restocks indvidually today instead of one big one.. wonder if these are on the list?

seems like nike is doing restocks indvidually today instead of one big one.. wonder if these are on the list?
Highly doubt it. Even if they did, I clicked the Shooting Star link instantly, clicked my size and got sold out within seconds of being tweeted. Bots are awake  
nerd.gif

Hey guys are any if y'all familiar with a store called, kicksfetishonline.com ? And possibly could I get one of y'all to PM me for a check?

South beach 8s are overrated.

agreed. i got mine worn 1x lightly with OG all and the leather was good, but personally i felt the QS SC Trainer 2s had better leather. Banned 1 and Shadow 1 leather was better too.

also, who else is upset theyll never get these? i was so upset i missed out on these i eventually saw the Tiffanys (which i did get) as a consolation prize and eventually ended up selling them.

Last edited:
Yeah a yeezy restock would crash ndc
laugh.gif
Only in a good dream if "Normal" people could get a legit pair for "retail"..lol Love the shoe but i cant afford the resale prices.. But if i was rich.. Id buy 5 pairs of ROs.

2 RO's for me 1 custom White Ice, 1 custom Blue December and 1 Custom Black November..

i agree but a majority of people but them and try to pass them off as legit instea of just being cool with knowing they are wearing fakes. And what people are saying about the cost of buying a pair is true and to me paying that much for sneakers is insane (my limit is $500 but I would never try and buy something at that price unless I'm 100% comfortable with it).

I got a friend who's 17 that wants to buy some used yeezys from a guy for 2.5k and he's asking me if its a good idea
indifferent.gif
mind you he ain't rich and I keep telling him that he could spend that money in much better ways and he ain't even in college yet
mean.gif
dude just wants to stunt and have bragging rights
The most id pay for a Yeezy would be like 12-1400..and i would have to be super balling to do that.. I would protect the soles, the suede with clear protection.. the whole shoe..

I got two red arenas. One ds plat currently. I love the y2. But just the diff of cash seemed high. But ds plats average or on the high end is 3k anyways.

Back
Top Bottom